[2012] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!

133 Posts  ·  67 Users
About this group
Sycophants ! Devious souls! Whistle-stoppers ! Agitators ! Campaigners! Politicians ! Time to prove that you are better errr worse among other bad present here! Yes, the PaGaL Election Commission is back with the most awesome and insane nati...
Page 1 of 14
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Sorry for the delay in results friends :|

Due to certain unavoidable reasons, they shall be out latest by Monday evening (for sure).

Please bear the delay and all the best to all participants. 😃

Hi all

We are yet to receive the result of few judges. We shall be coming out with the result for top 10 finalists by tonite.

All the best to all participants. :thumbsup:

The entries and the campaign stop now! 😃

Time for judges to go through the nominations and come up with top 10 who are going to fight the battle to win the Coolest Avatar contest 2012.

The list will be out by tomorrow evening.

Till then,

"i know how to handle risk management get me the guns,and all those damn managers responsible for crisis,my decision making skill is faster than any management skill"

"Hey!! what about teetotalers like me this certi becomes invalid for seeking job"

"dont wrry bro sprinkle some Holy Spirit on your body and go ahead with an interview:sneaky:"
"hehe external addiction"

"God Forgive my sins!! but i get fat pay cheques for being a good manager than being a good person"

"Guys i aint in position for providing loan during crisis being a good manager of world bank its my responsibility to take care of financial losses my gf bears due to worldly affairs and as of my wife she is addicted to fall in debt with me"

"an HR manager wants a groom who manages her responsibility to have a Hubby Reliable(HR):biggrin: to take care of her financial liabilities and keep her beauty afloat during crisis"

Becoming a good Manager is not enough but insanity should be such that consistency of goodness should be even earning a good name for your soul to be a Good manager at heaven!!!
what are you waiting for vote for my avataar and get the eccentricity of a Good manager!!
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/pagalguy-community-events-pg-meets/81345-2012-pagalguy-coolest-avatar-contest.html
Hey Puys
My avatar ( Pagal Manager ) just called me a while back and he was so excited to temme about his recent visits to punjab and south india.

He said he was so much welcomed by the people of those states and loved the hospitality shown by all his fans over there.

He sent me pictures in which he was wore a punjabi turban :biggrin:and the other in which the fans from south wanted him like a rajni style.

here it goes :grin:

"Pagal Manager" as PagalKant

and
"Pagal Manager" as "Yo ! Yo ! PagalSingh" :clap::cheerio:

Another one where he is enjoying amongst the beautiful farms of punjab

He said he will be going to other places of india and abroad soon and will send more pictures of it . Wow will be waiting for it and will share it with you puys as well...

More votes More Pictures
:thumbsup: More Insanity
Isn't he just so Kool...

Vote for my avatar "
Pagal Manager" :cheers: Insanity all the way
Click here to know what my avatar is about and how it came into existence

Here Goes my nomination

Theme:
The Evolution of CAT and the Adaptation of a PuY

The story goes back to the early 60's when the foundation for Management Studies in India was laid. It's the story of a CAT trying to conquer a species called "PuY" but ultimately.... na na ! watch it for yourself

PuYs got Introduced to a CAT. There was such an innocence on the CAT's face. It wanted herself to get introduced to everyone in the country.

And then It started getting on top of the PuYs. Getting the species by their nose. Getting bigger and stronger. Creating a feeling of "The Unconquerable"

CAT got popular.Got smarter tried to fear the PuYs but then, PuYs had their ways. They converted the fear into pleasure. They rocked. Rocked hard and eventually CAT rolled.

The CAT took many forms. Came on a paper. The paper seemed to be the most important in the country. Thousands read it at once. The species figured out the answer for the paper....

The CAT got angry !! It framed its own strategy and then....

The CAT took the decision and finally, In 2009 it wanted to go far. It turned Green. It turned Online. But the species that chased the cat never gave up. The species had an answer....

This made the CAT angry. The fact that its supremacy was being denied was killing the CAT. It wanted to get tougher. It Used all the modern theories that could "Normalize" the superiority of the species "PuYs"

The "Never Give Up" spirit persisted in the PuYs. They took many forms to tame the CAT year after year. But, when this CAT had gone wild "PuYs" had to take an avatar.

The Avatar that the PuYs took was to "Bell the CAT" and they did.

And hence CAT had to submit before the species PuYs and each and every PaGaLGuY stood victorious, conquering his/her dream.

-------------------------HAPPY ENDING ------------------------------

Here is why you should nominate my Avatar :):grin:

1) No matter however much you love your cat, Ultimately you wanna bell it hard 😉 and I did it right there for all the PuYs.

2) As the saying goes "All those Bell aren't PuYs". A PuY bells the cat with a smile, with fun and that's what the avatar does :)

3) We were kind to the pet, weren't we ? The 1962 pic shows it all. But then the CAT went wild and we went PaGaL. (Hisaab Barabar)

4) PuYs don't don't use funds for the campaign but wait, we use something bigger -Gyaan 😃

So, Voting lines will be open till ---as specified by judges--- 😉 and PaGaLGuY ain't gonna charge you Rs 3/- for an sms or make you dial 12 digit long toll free number. All you need to do is...aah c'mon I am talking to fellow PuYs. I know each one of us has a way to do it and has a brain to nail it 😃

All the best to each and every PaGaL. May this season be as my avatar for the aspirants and the CAT be replaced by their respective pets for others :grin::grin::grin:

"Many votes a day, keeps the competition away"
excel to XL - an amazing journey :-) The Avatar you see is created by me :-|

Meow Meow... With a swish of my wand, here i unlock my Avatar (& My Nomination) and welcome to my CaT shelter (PG)..

ALOHOMORA...

This journey is my chase for old SCRABBERS (schools), pity he grew (Pettigrew) even older but this time my Expelliarmus charm is going to defeat it with the help of my loving pet Crookshanks which inspite of being crooked is my strong Pet.

This avatar is for all the wizards who can beat the black magic and the powers of vault de CAT (Voldemort).... Let the new season begin with this encouraging words.........
You can find my avatar in my previous post..
Don't hesitate to make a single click for Thanks by the mouse on the Cat because every mouse gets a chance to hit the Cat so please grab the chance and don't miss the opportunity...
All the best to all.......
Now, lemme tell you all a joke :

An old man was critically ill. Feeling that death was near, he
called his lawyer. "I want to become a lawyer. How much is
it or the express degree you told me about?"

"It's $50,000," the lawyer said. "But why? You'll be dead soon,
why do you want to become a lawyer?"

"That's my business! Get me the course!"

Four days later, the old man got his law degree. His lawyer
was at his bedside, making sure his bill would be paid.

Suddenly the old man was racked with fits of coughing and
it was clear that this would be the end. Still curious, the
lawyer leaned over and said, "please, before it's too late,
tell me why you wanted to to get a law degree so badly before
you died?"

In a faint whisper, as he breathed his last, the old man said,
"One less lawyer . . ."

IF YOU LIKED IT, GO TO PAGE 2, SEE THE 7TH POST, AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, THE COWLIEST (COOLEST)(YES, I AM GONNA REPEAT THIS AGAIN :biggrin:) AVATAR FOR THIS YEAR.. IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE JOKE, GROAN AT ALL OTHER AVATARS AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE.. CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES WHO MADE ME TAKE SUCH DRASTIC MEASURES
XLRI HRM 2013-15  |

Part 3:

The GagalPuys united and now they were one...The invincible army...

the monster corruption won't be able to stand if we unite.
we are the GagalPuys, WE are strong enough to be a force...

so here, I present before you the avatar I chose...it is a pic from my college days and has been edited for the avatar.

and as the theme of my avatar says,