[2012] Official Thread for NITIE Admission Queries 2012-2014 session

1,670 Posts  ·  459 Users
About this group
Hii all, NITIE, Mumbai announces Admission to the following programs batch 1\. PGDIM 2\. PGDITM 3\. PGDISEM *Eligibility criteria:* All first class engineering/technology graduates are eligible to apply ( 5% relaxation for SC/ST...
Page 1 of 167
@visionIIM-ACL :1)could u pls tell me if the college administration takes into the account from where the students are traveling or is it just random distribution of dates for every student?

2)Why is the course called PGDIM although its a general mba degree?And i was going through the syllabus and there is a havey inclination towards operations as in the number of core subjects of operations are more..shouldnt it be equally distributed among all the verticals.

1. Sorry buddy, from where one is travelling is never taken into account by any college while scheduling the dates. And same is the case with NITIE. 😃 Calls are scheduled generally in alphabetical order as per past trends. But again, one cannot be sure for this year.

2. Yes, NITIE provides General Management Degree. Also, course is slightly inclined towards SCM/Ops as we all know that NITIE is known as the best for SCM across industry. However, we do have electives fr Marketing and Finance which balance out the things for people interested in Marketing and Finance.

For eg: I have taken all the marketing electives as i wanted to specialize in the same.

@All

PS: Despite asking to wait for 3rd week which going by numbers end on 21st Feb, people have been spamming and using inappropiate words for fellow puys who tried to correct them, hence thread is being closed. We shall open a new thread only when list is out now.

PPS: Before getting anxious and posting anything on thread regarding the date of list being too late, do check that 4 Feb was the last date to submit CAT scores and quite a few of you have submitted it late as well. If you cannot even be patient for 2 weeks then it is really sad.

Thread closed.
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Seniors,
Please correct me if I am wrong..
NITIE shortlist is slated on 3rd wk of Feb.... and 19th (Sunday) is the last day 4 d 3rd wk to end.

saying that, it leaves today evening & d wkend as d probable time..

Please correct me if I'm missing something !!!! :o:o

Thats where we all are wrong.. Its probable not fixed time..
FMS guys said every week. next week results will be out.. Infact @Shashank doc even said the list is ready and will be out by monday (13th) but no news even by 17th..
Atleast NITIE is better that they have come out with their GD/PI dates..

So if you are expecting calls (98+ would be a safe number) start preparing for GD/PI..
coz if u have 98+ you would new IIM's, MDI G and even IIT's all in march.. Hardly any time for specific prep...
SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors,
Please correct me if I am wrong..
NITIE shortlist is slated on 3rd wk of Feb.... and 19th (Sunday) is the last day 4 d 3rd wk to end.

saying that, it leaves today evening & d wkend as d probable time..

Please correct me if I'm missing something !!!! :o:o

Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
deveshsingh07 Says
dude check ur logics.....Yes it is the 3rd week....

I think you scrutinized my logic pretty nicely but missed the posts to which I had replied and my tone...:

|cet2012 Says
Aaj shortlist ane vali hai? R u sure? Wait is killing me....

abhi85mnit Says
Hopefully we will get the results tomorrow...eagerly waiting to know about my GD/PI date ( if selected ) so as to book my tickets and apply for accommodation in nitie
PGPM 2012 - 2014, MDI Gurgaon || Coach Dil(li)wale Dreamers Team 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hmm now people playing with words...

First it was By second week of Feb , then it came to by the end of second week of Feb then 3rd week of feb.

And now a discussion starts if it is the 3rd week indeed??

Its High time these institutes declared the exact date when the lists will be out...The time is just so frustrating.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The seniors have already informed that it would be out in the 3rd week. Is it 3rd week already?

Please refrain from posting just anything without any logic.

dude check ur logics.....Yes it is the 3rd week....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The seniors have already informed that it would be out in the 3rd week. Is it 3rd week already?

yes it is third week.... CW 07...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cet2012 Says

PGPM 2012 - 2014, MDI Gurgaon || Coach Dil(li)wale Dreamers Team 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhi85mnit Says
Hopefully we will get the results tomorrow...eagerly waiting to know about my GD/PI date ( if selected ) so as to book my tickets and apply for accommodation in nitie

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@visionIIM-ACL :1)could u pls tell me if the college administration takes into the account from where the students are traveling or is it just random distribution of dates for every student?

2)Why is the course called PGDIM although its a general mba degree?And i was going through the syllabus and there is a havey inclination towards operations as in the number of core subjects of operations are more..shouldnt it be equally distributed among all the verticals.

United for Lyf..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...