[2012] [Official] Kolkata Dream Team

3,979 Posts  ·  218 Users
About this group
The Regional Dream Teams are back and so is the coveted KDT - "*Kolkata Dream Team*". The names - prem_ravi, rik_12, skr_14, first_timer, the_bmr, ashish13dec, SKS, TnT, TargetCat, rohit_khedia....so many stellar performers, some current PGD...
Page 1 of 398

@sachinjha How abt a 2014 KDT ?? Surprised to see no KDT 2013 😲

It would be amazing to organize a meet

UDT'14 || CAT'14 97.08 || CAT'15 99.22 || http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2014-mock-score-repository-25116679/28555964
37 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,
So, a date has been decided..(need your confirmations)

DATE- 31st August, 2013
TIME- 4 pm.. (any eatery would have people flocking in on weekends..so need to b early)
VENUE- KFC park street or Mc D park streets.. (YAHAAN PE CNFUSION HAI.. So, plz comment..so that we can decide)
TOPIC- CAT!! CAT!! CAT!! We are expecting some stalwarts.. So, all puys from KOLKATA.. Dnt miss this.
EXPENSES- Self payment for Food/Beverages.. lookround
A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE- First timers to Kolkata PG meet.. Shuld come with chocolates(even Eclairs will do) mgmg

Inviting all the puys from city of "didi" and "joy"..
@Love_CAT da,
@s_k_ da, @papainandy da, @nishant_88 da, @ankita14 , @pratskool da(raho chaahe na raho..invite to banta hai sirjii!! 😃 ), @arunavaray da, @koyal1990 , @atuul89 da, @subhamt , @saikatha da, @LeoN88 da, @DarkHorse25 , @Debopam , @blade014

And special invites to puys from JOKA..to this Kolkata PG meet..
@TnT da, @Rooney575 da, @ravi.tejapalla da..and other puys

PLEASE RESPOND, SUGGEST AND CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAT 16 - 98.09 (from 69 to 78 to 84 to 72 and finally to you... 98.09)
31 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how is the placement in icfai kolkata in 2013?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello evryone..
How about a meet in this week?? If office is a problem then we can keep it on weekends..
what say all??
Post ur thots and suggestns..
calling @s_k_ da, @papainandy da, @nishant_88 da, @ankita14 , @pratskool da, @arunavaray da, @koyal1990 , @atuul89 da, @subhamt and evryone who is interested for a meet..

VENUE- depends on the suggestions of the puys
DATE- depends on wat people suggest

TOPIC- CAT, strategies, random query, bakar, motivation from the stalwarts of CAT prep..

See here for more updates..

PS- Would be great if puys from joka could joi us, as well.. Would request @TnT da, @ravi.tejapalla da, @Rooney575 da.. and others to joi us too.. Sorry if i missed out some1.. @nishant_88 da and other senior puys can contact and invite puys from Joka.. while the rest of us can come in with frnds interestd in CAT..🍻

CAT 16 - 98.09 (from 69 to 78 to 84 to 72 and finally to you... 98.09)
66 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks,

How about a meet on/around the 20th of May? Pour in with your suggestions/recommendations. 😁
@Abhilash09 @raven_007 @DEBJITNAG @esgeebk @arunavaray @ankita14 @sid2222000 @koyal1990 @s_k_. Tagging @Sere here, as she's gonna be around too. @Estallar12 too, apparently 😁

PS: Olypub vs. KFC for the venue. Whatsay? 🍻
illogically yours... ||DT'12||KDT'12||XLRI HRM 2013-15
40 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys N pirls -- , I had participated in Pg Coolest Avatar contest, and have reached finals ! Like others, i donot boast of a highly networked profile. I have just allowed my hardwork dedication n creativity to speak

poorme s post in [2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! - Sponsored by Myra School of Business: PaGaLGuY Forums

poorme s post in [2013] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!! - Sponsored by Myra School of Business: PaGaLGuY Forums

Here am giving the links to my post in the avatar page. Please go through them. I am sure they will bring a smile to your face. If they manage to -- Kindly Vote me in Here --

visionIIM-ACL s post in [2013] PG Coolest Avatar Contest - Vote for your favorite avatar!: PaGaLGuY Forums

I will be highly grateful and thankful to each one of you 😃 ps : a request n sorry for the spam !

#fellow kolkatan 😃

NITIE
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Frenz,

I can see that almost all Kolkata Puys have done so very well in order to convert their best calls.....Very happy for all..... @DEBJITNAG , @ricsani , @esgeebk sir, @raven_007 , @Abhilash09 , @s_k_ , @ankita14 ......Congoz for all those glistening and emphatic converts......:)

Btw people this oldie (now so) is coming to his hometown in may......lets plan up a meet on 18th/19th.......wtsay...??

@sachinjha , @bluechameleon18 , @koyal1990

P.S: @Sere Maam aka Shruti will also be there.....n unke taraf se ek special request hai....Meet shd be in OLY PUB......:P
CAT'11- 99.33, CAT'13- 99.46, CAT'14- 99.71, CAT'15 99.61 || DT'12, DT'13(VC)
60 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello guys...Anybody has heard of byju classes...how r dey??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@GANESH87

Consolidated list:

@s_k_ : IIM S

@ankita14 : IIM A-ABM (wait-listed at IIFT)

@esgeebk : XL BM,HR

@bluechameleon18 : XL HR, IIFT

@DeathForce : IIM L, FMS, XL HR

@ricsani : IIM B, IIM C, IIM L

@raven_007 : XL BM

@Abhilash09 : SPJIMR(IM)

@DEBJITNAG : IIM A, IIM C, IIM L, FMS

Some KDTians are waiting for a few more B-School results.Will update this list later when we have complete data.

PGP Batch of 2015, IIM Ahmedabad CAT 2012: 99.97 percentile UDT 2012 (Vice-Captain), KDT 2012 (Captain)
27 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pardon my Ignorance...

Hope u all are doing well. I actually logged in after some time....and the interface seems changed!

Can any one of u post the final conversion list of all individuals associated with the team!

Debjit/Sreedipto....guys!

FMS 2014 || CAT'11 : 99.97%ile || CAT'10 : 99.19%ile
20 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...