[2012] [Official] Dil(li)wale Dreamers Team

2,439 Posts  ·  185 Users
About this group
*Right now, we have started this thread just to discuss possible members and related things so that we can post a legit nomination for the creation of this team. May this be bigger and better than ever. * :: ::
Page 1 of 244

Amit had Rs.80 in the denominations of Re.1,Rs.2 and Rs.5. He went to a fare where he paid Re1 for each attempt and won Rs 2 coint for each successful shot. The amount he won is 2/3 times more than what he spent.If at any point of time he had at least 20% of the amount with him in the denomination of Re.1, then find the least possible number of Re1 coins he had initially

2 comments
kabir696969
@kabir696969  ·  0 karma

koi pls iska soln de do

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kabir696969
@kabir696969  ·  0 karma

koi pls iiska soln de do

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I believe this is the right place to post this. I owe this team a big one.Still remember the crazy meets we used to have.

Finally, a convert I would definitely join. It has been a long journey, longer than what my graduation year suggests.

Looking back, Indore Convert, IIFT Convert, that FMS reject and then an 80 in verbal, all seems a memory now. I know things have not been easy and I am sure they will not be easy going forward, but I will take this Lucknow convert for now. And after the horrendous interview I had, it seems much more surreal. But I am not here to tell you a fool's story, but to thank PG and the friends that I have found over here.

@dj_harry Bhai, this PG have given me you. What more could I ask?

@dragongirl I know you are not active on PG these days and will probably never read this, but you are the one who stood by me, no matter what and I hope it always remains the same.

@nits2811 @pratskool @shubham07iitr @rishi1415 I would have loved to be your batch mates, but then, glad that we all be joining an institute, worth going to. Good Luck to you all.

@sid2222000 You are a bro. FMS aao, mujhe bhi wahi jaana hai! 😛

@tewathia I know the journey has been tough for you. And Nothing I say will make it any better, still, be sure of yourself is all I will say. You have been an inspiration to all of us. And will continue to be so. Waiting for news from you.

@ankita14 Really glad for you. Sure of you being the best at A.

@UtsavGambhir We have been out of touch for quite some time, but you have been an awesome mentor of the team and specially the captain. Salute from me.

@visionIIM-ACL A great thanks to all the help we had from you on the Dream Team, even though I was not officially a member. And sorry for not participating in the DT process. I had let down one team in the past, didn't want to repeat it.

I know I have missed many. A great thanks for believing in me.

And I am sure, all of us will do great. Why not plan a meet, guys?

IIM Lucknow, PGP . 2014-2016
16 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

First Convert of the Season!

Team, apna result daal do bhai log!
IIM Lucknow, PGP . 2014-2016
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@needabc said:
cmat mein gk ke saat problem ho sakta hain,
Nahin. Mujhe ussi par bharosa hai ab Buss.!! :splat::splat:
@needabc said:
atleast for me... so i would say that u must give some focus on GK so that aap usme cut-off paar kar sakte hain... cmat mein baaki sections should not be much of an issue especially for u...
Waise haan, Preparing GK as cannot take any section lightly anymore now. :|
No fool like an old fool. http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/pagalguy-dream-team-2012-t-83955/p-3594200/r-4344097
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Estallar12 said:
Haha! Haan. Ab CMAT main dekhta hai kaunsa Section mere maze lene waala hai after QA in CAT and VA in XAT Btw Thanks!
cmat mein gk ke saat problem ho sakta hain, atleast for me... so i would say that u must give some focus on GK so that aap usme cut-off paar kar sakte hain... cmat mein baaki sections should not be much of an issue especially for u...

@Omkarp said:
Anyway, K, SPJ, MDI are great calls.
i am expecting K... not yet got it... MDI to aaram se aa jaani chahiye... my 10th, 12th and grads have atleast helped now for K call...:P... by the way, a good OA makes ur scorecard look nice even if der are unbalanced sectionals...:P
FMS 2013-15... || dont need ABC :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@needabc said:
bhai, i have no right to be called sir... there are guys out der who are much better than

Anyway, K, SPJ, MDI are great calls.
"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus|| UDT '12, MMDT '12, '11. Quora: http://www.quora.com/Omkar-Parab-1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@needabc said:
koi baat nahin sirjee... if not for a bad day in VA, u would have made it... aap abhi CMAT me phodiye... expecting fireworks from u in CMAT... u will get ur reward soon... if not for IIMs and XLRi, maybe JBIMS through CMAT?? ATB...
Haha!
Haan. Ab CMAT main dekhta hai kaunsa Section mere maze lene waala hai after QA in CAT and VA in XAT 😛 :P

Btw Thanks! :)
No fool like an old fool. http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/cat-and-related-bschools/pagalguy-dream-team-2012-t-83955/p-3594200/r-4344097
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Estallar12 said:
Billu Sir se pucha tha. Mera 98.xx OA with 3x.xx in VA.
koi baat nahin sirjee... if not for a bad day in VA, u would have made it... aap abhi CMAT me phodiye... expecting fireworks from u in CMAT... u will get ur reward soon... if not for IIMs and XLRi, maybe JBIMS through CMAT?? ATB...:)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Omkarp said:
Madam ho? DM ne solid kaanta hai, scored a lot less than the keys showed, other than QA where I am a perennial under-performer.
bhai, i have no right to be called sir... there are guys out der who are much better than me and outperform me ... aap unko sir bulaiye... mujhe nahin... i am just the guy next door... if i had just got an extra mark or so, i would have got >98 OA in XAT... ne ways, i have to admit that i suck at DM...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@needabc said:
97.03%ile OA with 48.XXin DM... aur mai sir nahin hoon... aapka??
Billu Sir se pucha tha. 😛 :splat:

Mera 98.xx OA with 3x.xx in VA. :mg:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...