[2012] [Official] Bangalore Dream(ers) Team

843 Posts  ·  114 Users
About this group
Rolling out thread for this year's Bangalore DT..... Lets discuss on the possible team members and the combination for the same.... Bangy Puys - Come out of the Sea and show them who you are... Lets continue the legacy of this BDT.... ...
Page 1 of 85

when is is the meet happening in bangalore puys!!!! can somebody tell me 😃
@robin.hood

11 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bangalore DT score sheet?

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
3 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who all are going for the AIPGM at Pune? I know @Preeti_L and @visionIIM-ACL are going. Anyone else? 😃 I was thinking of booking bus ticket. Do let me know if anyone is interested to join.

You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@kinji.at.pg1 @seba_catrpillar Bangalore mein koi meet ka plan hai kya ? PG meet toh waise bhi Pune mein ho rahi hai..:(

|PGDT 2011| |BDT 2011| |CAT 2012: 99.91| |Calls: ABCL| |Converts: ABCL| IIMA 2013-15
41 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Great to see that its finally happening in Bangalore .. @rags-at-work @saurav.kgp , we 'll definitely go there .. Rags , i would be off PG for a few days .. message me the venue details as soon as it gets finalised 👍

"I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - Invictus​
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am very late to the thread, wishing all the guys with a convert all the best 😃 and for those who just missed out commiserations but better luck next time. I know you will make it:) cheers 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
10 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I don't think it's anything close to the feats achieved by you all, but nonetheless, a convert is a convert.

Got a final convert from IIMShillong PGPEx MBIC program. Not yet decided, if I will join or not.
But feeling a little better as it's a IIM Convert after 5 long years of CAT cracking and this year I took CAT for the sake of it.

24 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...