[2012] FMS Delhi Discussions

2,111 Posts  ·  679 Users
About this group

Puyssss.... After a Disaster full CAT,FMS,XLRI now I want to prepare for next season and FMS is my dream institute.As the standards of English in FMS are quite high and dose in habit of good reading could blast dis paper as der are strong in ...

Page 1 of 212

PFA the entire list of shortlisted candidates!!

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Wow made it to FMS.

FMS I'm coming.

25th call of the season.

Whether to attend gdpi or not depends on my ABC converts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

OMG..is this a dream??...got shortlisted at 98.73.....seems like I am the cut-off...lol!!

Neha Misra, PR Cell, IIM Shillong
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Akirametekunaio
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally the suspense is over.. Got a call @ 99.23

Btw is the list %ile based?? Because i have this really scary number next to my name :sneaky:

The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A ratio of 1:12 makes sense given the amt of overlapping there will be with the IIM's. Though there must be a large number of ppl (ppl who only want A/B/C) who have not applied to FMS else the cutoff would've been higher than 98.73.

And Seeing that it's only been about the percentiles why in the world did it take them 10 WEEKS to declare the shortlist

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Smart work by FMS... What they have actually done is GAVE 1250 GEN calls in the expectation that
A/B/C/L results might come out by 18th April and they have theiir gdpi from 21st april

so around 600-800 general guys will be choosing A/B/C/L and wont attend FMS anyway ..
that will leave around the remaining 400-600 in contention and that is where score will come into play.

There is always li ght at the end of the tunnel .. Do not ever give up. CAT 2011 : 99.61 C/L/XL/FMS
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Shortlisted ...

but still exact dates for GD/PI not announced....

Got my IIM-Indore WAT/PI on 21st April...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m in guys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My final season - Calls - IIM A, L, S, RRRTUK, MDI, IIFT, FMS, NITIE - ITM, XLRI - HR, IIT B,D,K, XIMB, SIBM P, SCMHRD | Converts - MDI, IIFT D, NITIE - ITM, IIM S, IIM RRK, XIMB | Skipped - IIT D, K, SCMHRD | Final Verdict - MDI PGPM Class of 2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...