[2012-2014]DoMS IIT Roorkee Final Converts Discussions

771 Posts  ·  117 Users
About this group
congrats to the final converts :: :: :: and all the best to the wait-listed candidates....Post your queries regarding the admission here...I would advice the wait listed aspirants to float an excel sheet to track the wait list and main...
Page 1 of 78

different for every IIT

last yrs cut iitb and d-99(around)
iit m -94(individual ct off 88)
iit r 95
iit k 93(only for work-ex)
iit kgp 95(for work-ex) and around 99(for freshers)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I m going to give cat this year...

can any1 of u tell,.. what %le in general do i have chances of getting a call from iits?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@manni123 said: what happened on 30th does any one got admission and if yes then by what ranked the admission got over?
Well....yes there are peoples who was admitted on 30. General rank moved till 173. I am trying to get the numbers for OBC and SC catagory but I can tell that all categories are full except ST!! (Souce: Facebook)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what happened on 30th does any one got admission and if yes then by what ranked the admission got over?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just to put curtains off....

Admissions are over for this year (I assume you know it). We have a total batch strength of around 89 people.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey anyone can u please tell me about 23rd july list......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

at wat tym on da 22nd r we supposed to reach??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys... ny idea of Boy's hostel that is allotted...???? any info of room that are allotted....??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, That's a good question , though quite late. I called up the PG Admission Office , the person who took the call said, all of you have been sent the provisional offer letters, check that and bring the documents that are mentioned there. Details about all the documents are mentioned on it. I further asked specifically about the medical certificate , to which I was told that, if it'll be required, we can get it done on the campus itself very easily, no need to bring from your side.

Puys, if anyone has any further information on this, pls post it on the forum. Thanks !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
do we have to bring along our medical certificate,character certificate n transfer certificate....coz these are not mentioned in d provisional offer letter but are mentioned on d websyt??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...