[2012-2014] SRCC GBO GD/PI Call getters discussion

275 Posts  ·  80 Users
About this group
Congrats to everyone who made it to the next round. The list has been uploaded at the following link : http://srcc.edu/ Cutoffs : General : 245 OBC - 164 SC - 139 ST - 78 PWD : 73 All the best for the next stage.
Page 1 of 28

hey..
m preparing for gbo... i need previous year papers.. plz neone help me out...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PFB the link for the notice regarding the vacant seats for wait-listed candidates

http://srcc.edu/Documents/gbo_waiting_list.pdf

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Dhruv

Yes the session has started from 2nd july 2012.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi nikhil...

my name came in waiting list. i attended 2nd counseling but i was not short listed. stage 4 counseling is due if i m right.....so do i have chance to get in or not... can u tel......and people is someone planning to leave srcc gbo in case he/she gets selected in IIM,FMS etc.....or job thn pls reply.

Until and unless someone opts out of the course, there will be no further admission process. You will need to personally check with the college authorities if someone has surrendered his/her seat or not. As during the 2nd counseling itself all the seats were filled and the classes are commencing from coming monday i.e. 2nd july 2012, so kindly call up the collegeauthorities or personally go ad check the status.
I hope it helps. All the best 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Nikhil,

I want to start preparation for the GBO paper which will be taking place in the next january. As you are already in SRCC, can u tell me from where to start? which all coaching institutes are available which offer coaching for GBO paper? Also I need some previous year papers to have a glance at the pattern of the questions that come in this highly competitive paper? can u help me out with a link to the old question papers?

Thanking you

Hi

The entrance exam for GBO does not need any special preparation as i assume you be preparing for CAT as well. The paper will be having 4 sections namely Quant, DI , VA and GK. Each section would have 40 questions. Paper is on a lighter level as compared to CAT. The coaching that you get for any general MBA prep is sufficient for this as well. You can get the links for the previous year questions papers on the earlier pages of the 2012-14 thread for SRCC GBO.I will try to find the link and paste it here though.

I, hope this helps.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Nikhil,

I want to start preparation for the GBO paper which will be taking place in the next january. As you are already in SRCC, can u tell me from where to start? which all coaching institutes are available which offer coaching for GBO paper? Also I need some previous year papers to have a glance at the pattern of the questions that come in this highly competitive paper? can u help me out with a link to the old question papers?

Thanking you

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Nikhil

Can u plz tell me when does this course begins?

Hi Varun,

The course for this session would commence in july. The exact date has not been notified by the college yet. All the admitted candidates would get a letter regarding the eact date aroun 10 days before the course commencement.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Nikhil

Can u plz tell me when does this course begins?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What would be last date to submit final year results of graduation for Final Year APPEARING candidates to prove eligibility of admission in SRCC GBO?? Please help??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What would be last date to submit final year results of graduation for Final Year APPEARING candidates to prove eligibility of admission in SRCC GBO?? Please help??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...