[2012-2014] NITIE Final Result and Related Discussions

1,823 Posts  ·  340 Users
About this group
Hi All, *NITIE Mumbai is happy to announce the final results for 2012-14 Batch* Heartiest congratulations to all those who have converted the call :cheers: Please post your result in this format: Result: Course: CAT Scor...
Page 1 of 183

@ All

I have declined the NITIE tag requests which came with gmail ids.

Please see that you either send the request for the same with your NITIE email id or PM me your FB account link in order to get the tag request approved.

Thanks.

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks!

98+ (sectionals 90+) would be a safe percentile for PGDIM and this would depend on the total no of students taking CAT this year as well as the no applying to NITIE.

CAT score has no weightage post shortlisting and your selection will mostly depend on your performance in GD/PI.

Will there be any more lists............Last date to pay fees for 5th waitlist candidates was 29th june..........???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
congrats for making it!
am an aspirant...plz tell me what is the safe score that i shud score in CAT(overll and sectionals) to have a safe chance of final call considering the GDPI doesnt go well (just assuming that the worst case)..

THanks

Thanks!

98+ (sectionals 90+) would be a safe percentile for PGDIM and this would depend on the total no of students taking CAT this year as well as the no applying to NITIE.

CAT score has no weightage post shortlisting and your selection will mostly depend on your performance in GD/PI.
NITIE Management Batch 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
jaichiku Says
had a talk wid some lady 4m nitie office 2day over ph..good news.they r gonna cum out wid 1 last n final list by d end of this month!! :biggrin:

I got thru in the last list... coming to Nitie PGDIM.... withdrawn from mdi
Nitie 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

had a talk wid some lady 4m nitie office 2day over ph..good news.they r gonna cum out wid 1 last n final list by d end of this month!! :biggrin:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats for making it!
am an aspirant...plz tell me what is the safe score that i shud score in CAT(overll and sectionals) to have a safe chance of final call considering the GDPI doesnt go well (just assuming that the worst case)..

THanks

WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any1 leaving the PGDISEM course for any other college??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
With IIM S result out, a few might leave NITIE and create more room for WL people.

Though XIMB is good, yet NITIE is anyday a better brand than XIMB. Im sure ull convert in the next few days.

Agree that nitie is bttr..I pray they gimme chance!!! :biggrin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys m in BM at ximb!!
I wud luv 2 join nitie ny day..
i was really disheartened wen i cudnt make it into nitie..almost 370(approx) ppl hav convert out of around 680(approx)!!
Wid my profile n good gdpi i was very confident abt nitie..but panel thot otherwise.wid all respect 2 nitie,i hav moved onto ximb..happy at ximb but wud b in case nitie givs me a chance!!
my profile :
construction engg 4m Jadavpur university,kolkata
Cat 98.47
work ex- 23months on construction site (construction of 15mgd water treatment plant)
nyways all wishes 2 all aspirants!!
n varun bhai I again repeat dat u shud nt b so reactive..i mean ppl of ur stature r expected 2 hav lot of patience!!I mean common u r a brand in itself..I hav lot of dream team frens who really really respect vision bhai!!:grin:
All d best all u guys!! :)

With IIM S result out, a few might leave NITIE and create more room for WL people.

Though XIMB is good, yet NITIE is anyday a better brand than XIMB. Im sure ull convert in the next few days.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Today i have converted IIM shillong .......i have decided to leave nitie for iim shillong............seniors can u tell me howmuch money will be deducted from the course fees ..............

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...