2012-2014 IMT Ghaziabad DCP Admission Queries

208 Posts  ·  124 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone Before you step into the hallowed portals of IMTG , this thread has been created to address any immediate queries that you might have specific to *IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Program.* Best of luck for your future, looking ...
Page 1 of 21

Hi everyone!!

My CAT % is 90.70%.I have got a call from FORE, Tapmi and IMT-G-DCP Programme. I am very confused about which to join.

Please help me with the Pros and Cons of both IMT DCP and FORE so that I can decide as to which one to join..

What are the Average placements?

I also want to know how good is FORE as compared to IMT DCP Program?

Please help !!

Thanks in advance..

Eshani

6 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any provision of getting upgrade from DCP to the core PGDM i.e. PGDM-FT?
I've sent the DD of INR 50,000 as required.
and is there any deadline to get the DD refunded?

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@k4uloading

@prateek231 sir i' have been offered IMT-DCP and i'm in a full swing of taking up the course.. though wanted to get some insights on the following..1. When is d program session expected to start ?2. How is the life and campus at IMT dubai3. Is it worth spending dis much amt ( no negative thoughts, jst bcoz money investment is important )4. how can we approach fr d loan etc. since we need to deposit d first installment by 10th of may ..5. Can i get ur contact no. anyhow.. need to talk to u personally !

1) Sometime in the first week of july.

2) Simply awesome...you have to be there to experience it!!

3) The amount spent is definitely worth the quality of education that you get, the IMT Gzb brand name is a serious force to reckon with in the corporate world

4) SBI and HDFC both have student oriented loan schemes...consult with them.

5) Check your pm.mgmgmgmg

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@prateek231 sir i' have been offered IMT-DCP and i'm in a full swing of taking up the course.. though wanted to get some insights on the following..
1. When is d program session expected to start ?
2. How is the life and campus at IMT dubai
3. Is it worth spending dis much amt ( no negative thoughts, jst bcoz money investment is important )
4. how can we approach fr d loan etc. since we need to deposit d first installment by 10th of may ..
5. Can i get ur contact no. anyhow.. need to talk to u personally !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
If i am getting DCP. Do i have the option of getting any specialization of my choice?
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi , are the marks of standard 10 and 12 mandatory for getting into a top b-school ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello sir,my cat score isOA: 82.83 percentile,
QA: 72.12
VA/LR: 87.16
X th- 84.2%
XII th- 84.8 %
B.Com(Accounting and finance): 77.96%
can i get a call?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

my cat 98.78..what r my chances of converting the call into a seat ??

Converts: LIBA GIM GLIM IMT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
X= 79 %, XII = 72 %, Grad= 61%, CAT OA= 88.63, Work ex= 7 months till date ( still working ) What are the chances of me getting a call from IMT- G for PGDM ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

can anyone please share the phone number of IMT dubai's boys hostel.. its pretty urgent..

Thanx in advance! 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...