[2012-2014] IIT Kanpur MBA Admission Queries

1,290 Posts  ·  359 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, This thread would basically serve the purpose of solving queries related to admissions or eligibility criteria for the MBA program at IIT Kanpur. Feel free to ask any similar questions about the MBA program at IIT Kanpur. The fol...
Page 1 of 129

Hi all

Congratulations to all the call getters 😃

Please continue here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-iit-kanpur-2012-14-call-getters-discussion-25078941

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Arjun,

I have my process scheduled for 31st March morning 9am slot.
By what time can i expect the process to end ?
It has been mentioned in the call letter that "your orientation may start at 9 or 1pm"

Please shed some light on this.

Also is the duration only for 1 night?

http://sodanmore.in
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
selvam Says
May i knw the entire fees for the program?????

At present we are paying approximately Rs.35,000 per semester as the course fees. The Hostel and mess fees are not included in the above amount. Adding all these you can expect the course to cost you around Rs. 2-2.5 lakhs for 2 year duration.

However, every year the fees are revised by a committee. So the figures could change accordingly.

Regards,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
There is no specific tie-up. But you can get loans from SBI and UBI branch of IIT Kanpur very easily.

Also, IIT Kanpur as an institute is on the list of almost all banks and you can get student loans from almost any of the banks easily.

May i knw the entire fees for the program?????
DoMS IIT Madras 2012-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raj_honour Says
With which bank does IIT Kanpur has tie-ups for loans?

There is no specific tie-up. But you can get loans from SBI and UBI branch of IIT Kanpur very easily.

Also, IIT Kanpur as an institute is on the list of almost all banks and you can get student loans from almost any of the banks easily.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shubhamshubh86 Says
Can some senior tell me what will be the dates when the course starts, and when will be the results announced after the GD PI is done.

It would start somewhere around 3rd week of July.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1. U can take a direct train to kanpur
2. Flight to Lucknow and train/cab to kanpur
3. Flight to delhi and train to kanpur.

what all different modes of travel available from Lucknow airport to IIT kanpur (other than cab)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi puys,
Got a call from IIT-K!! Need some help with regards to travel. How do i travel from Bangalore to IIt-K? Any suggestions plz?

1. U can take a direct train to kanpur
2. Flight to Lucknow and train/cab to kanpur
3. Flight to delhi and train to kanpur.
Being positive is not just an attitude but a resolution u make with every decision u take! -- XLRI-BM Class of 2015.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can some senior tell me what will be the dates when the course starts, and when will be the results announced after the GD PI is done.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With which bank does IIT Kanpur has tie-ups for loans?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...