[2012-2014] IIM Udaipur Call Getters Discussion Thread

421 Posts  ·  220 Users
About this group
Hi, First of all congratulations on getting shortlisted for the WA/PI process of IIMU. Half of the arduous task is done and we are here to help you ace the other half ! We understand that you would be having some doubts about the process, h...
Page 1 of 43

Union Bank of India is offering special education Loan to students of premier management school with rate of interest being 8.6% and no collateral upto 30 lakhs .Kindly refer to the attachment for more details.Thanks 

Post 46671648774691
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking on neutral ground

please help...

Please provide reasons also...

IIM Sirmaur
IIM Bodh Gaya
IIM Jammu
7 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

GL 326 WL any chances?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted 580 under NC-OBC , any idea of the movement ? Conversion chances ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT-82 

10/12/B.E-95/79.6/75.15 

Work ex-20 months 

NC OBC male 

WAT/PI - average 

What are my chances of conversion for iim udaipur? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which will be better... Btech 10yrs exp. manufacturing sector.   already +12 lak salary..

IIM indore epgp  one year exe MBA  vs  IIM udaipur regular 2 yr program. 

udaipur preference--bcz i have 2 yr old daughter and wife also workin in udaipur..

1 comment
rishabh.archi
@rishabh.archiIIM Kozhikode  ·  136 karma

the program is residential in nature. youll have to live in the hostel... please take a look

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

In case one has been called by any one of the old IIM's does he/she need to send the completed online document (after printing) to IIMU or any other new IIM or does the online submission of the form suffice the process of application? Pls reply asap. Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think an IIM will always be better in the long run .....no matter its a new one or old.
Don't compare it with other non-IIM institutes.....
Just join it & feel the difference.

2 comments
anil123shankar
@anil123shankar  ·  14 karma

Thanks for your optimistic comment, but what's you rationale behind it? Do you have any data to justify your statement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ksinghvi
@ksinghvi  ·  26 karma

@anil123shankar maybe his relatives told him iim to iim hota hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Vigneshwar M Says
hey buddy dont loose hope, i guess there are 180 seats for obc nc in the new iims, and there are lot of overlaps in their calls, moreover 4 sets of waitlist movement is gonna take place in iim udaipur. if i am right u ill definitely convert even if its not udaipur atleast one of the new iims. all the best

Hi thanks a lot for giving me hope.. But i dont think i am aligible for any other IIMs as i have not been waitlisted for any other IIM..i am only waitlisted for iim udaipur..but i really appreciate your words of encouragement.. :-P:-P.. Lets see what happens..I am waiting anxiously for next lists..!!
PGDBA 2015-17 , IIM Cal, ISI, IIT KGP
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
goodwilrv Says
Got Waitlisted NC:OBC 154 at IIM udaipur..!! No chance of convert 😞 ..but a good feeling to be waitlisted for an IIM though.. :-)

hey buddy dont loose hope, i guess there are 180 seats for obc nc in the new iims, and there are lot of overlaps in their calls, moreover 4 sets of waitlist movement is gonna take place in iim udaipur. if i am right u ill definitely convert even if its not udaipur atleast one of the new iims. all the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...