[2012-2014] IIM Calcutta Final Converts Discussions

903 Posts  ·  296 Users
About this group
Hi The final results for the batch of 2012-2014 are out. You can check your results here: http://web1.iimcal.ac.in/12gd/ Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/324760214245905/ Congratulations to all the converts. You...
Page 1 of 91
JP1988 Says
I had requested information abt my gd/pi marks to iim-c public info officer by a rti application on May 18, 2012. But i didn't get any reply from him in 30 days. So i dropped him a mail giving details of my application and also gave him a call to remind him abt my application. But to my surprise, the PIO refused to entertain my request citing he had a lot of other work to do. What should i do now to get my requested data?

Address it now to:

First Appellate Authority under RTI Act 2005,
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had requested information abt my gd/pi marks to iim-c public info officer by a rti application on May 18, 2012. But i didn't get any reply from him in 30 days. So i dropped him a mail giving details of my application and also gave him a call to remind him abt my application. But to my surprise, the PIO refused to entertain my request citing he had a lot of other work to do. What should i do now to get my requested data?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Another person I know got a call from IIMC confirming their offer. And the person
dint have a W/L number. Im quite intrigued by this. Any explanations?

Again, please confirm the category and whether it was PGDM or PGDCM. The waitlist has to be exhausted first, only then will non-waitlisted people get a call.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rockit Says
yeah probably given very low buffer calls.. i knw quite a few who converted w/o any w/l nos.

But the initial waitlist hasn't been exhausted right?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Another person I know got a call from IIMC confirming their offer. And the person

yeah probably given very low buffer calls.. i knw quite a few who converted w/o any w/l nos.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did anybody get a call after 5th june ? PGDM all categories.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
qwertyuiopa Says
People, any information on the last WLer who converted PGDM General?

People from Joka n Wimwi hardly come to PG as the session has started...try checking if you have a friend studying in Joka :)

Movement in A's list is also an Enigma....all we know is it moved 14+,,till what rank no1 really knows.

All the very best...
ManDevIan for Life :mg:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People, any information on the last WLer who converted PGDM General?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You will almost be in...I know 3 who hve withdrawn
And waitlist 2 is not joining...so you just need 2 :D

Thanks a lot 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...