Key Timelines for Admission to PGPSM for Batch 2014 - 15
Entrance Test Date - May 4, 2014 (Sunday)
Personal Interview - During May 2014 ** Dates to be announced
List of Selected Candidates - May 30, 2014 at NiSM website (http://www.nism.ac.in)
** Last date for online registration for the PGPSM programme 2014-15 is April 29, 2014.
Last date for online registration for the PGPSM programme 2014-15 is April 29, 2014.
Securities Markets Outlook - Repositioning for growth
After ﬁve years of tumultuous change, it is no surprise that banking and capital markets ﬁrms have yet to ﬁnd steady ground. However, heading into 2014 and beyond, there is increasing evidence that they may have a chance to shift to a higher gear — or perhaps even accelerate.
M&A; could be spurred by increased competition
• Large bank specialization and small bank need for scale may drive M&A;
• Diversiﬁcation and slim margins may lead to continued consolidation of exchanges
• OTC derivatives reform may increase competition
Technology may enable a new era
• Technology investments are likely to support growth, customer experience, and security
• Priority to integrate fragmented platforms for real-time insights
• Fully integrated mobile solutions may be a key retail differentiator
Re-regulation is the new norm
• Increase efforts around “getting to strong”
• Push for an enterprise-wide view of customers and counterparties
• Enhance management and governance of cyberthreats
Great opportunities to build your career in the Securities Markets !!!!
I am a fresher and me looking for a break. I have punched a hole of 1 year gap after completing my BE- Mechanical in 2012. Should I go for this course. Will it give me a decent placement. Seniors and puys please reply.
is this course recognised by the industry for employment? is is worth taking loan to study for a fresher?
is this course recognised in the corporates? is this have the goodwill to place one if placement not happened through institute?
@[577959:heavenorhell] i m a fresher, i need to take loan to do this course.. so is this really worth to take loan by a fresher like me to take the loan to study there and also to repay the loan..Please advise..
thanks in advance...
@[536932:JasonBourne7] hey i want to join this course next session, please tell the aspect of placements of your seniors and the difficulty level of the course...