[2012-14]Welingkar's PGDM Admission Queries

3,343 Posts  ·  674 Users
About this group
Hi, I wanted to know if even for the Welingkar PGDM course, we are asked to choose our specializations at the time of application?
Page 1 of 335

hey has welingkar pgdm course 2012-14 started??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

score of 190 or above but profile also matters.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What about WE Mumbai for outside Maharashtra category?? @wasimrazaa CMAT cutoff??

Fill it, Shut it, Forget it !! Wait..that's Hero Honda.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@crazy4pagal said: Guys...what could be the cut off of CMAT in the forthcoming batch for PGDM Mumbai ?? Actually appearing for the september CMAT so wanna know the cut offs for good colleges. Cut off depends on your profile but you need to score atleast 200 or more for good colleges.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys...what could be the cut off of CMAT in the forthcoming batch for PGDM Mumbai ?? Actually appearing for the september CMAT so wanna know the cut offs for good colleges.

Fill it, Shut it, Forget it !! Wait..that's Hero Honda.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[598392:ishansk]

@ishansk said: The people applying for Welingkar PGDM for 2013 batch kindly note that if you tick any course of Welingkar Bengaluru then if you get selected then you will 100% get course of Bengaluru location no matter of your marks and profile.I trusted you @badmaninheaven ( IF you have guts please mention your original name) till last but the clerks in office and faculty admit that there is no upgradation or transfer process.I feel welingkar Bengaluru is also good institute but total expenditure with 6,60,000 (fees) + 1,70,000( Hostel) + FOOD ( which is not covered in hostel fees) is too high.I have been to welingkar bengaluru the faculty is nice but guys dont tick Bengaluru if you want admission for course in Mumbai.They neither show you ranking nor the list of students who got admitted so frankly I dont want anybody to get cheated like me so posting in this forum.ATB guys.
If you check a few older posts, its clearly mentioned, not only by me, but by a lot of mine friends also, who have been upgraded for the same. We have quoted from our experience, if it didn't happen for you that doesn't mean, it didn't happen for us. And you don't have any right to question our posts, so please, get the tone of your post right. And it really doesn't matter to me whether you trust me or not. I have tried my best to help people here, its upto you to acknowledge the same or not.

Secondly, most of the people who apply to PG Mumbai seats once they get don't leave the same. Secondly, there are 100s who have just applied for Mumbai, if there score would be better, they would get a call and the same has happened this year also.

Also, its COMMON SENSE, that if you get something better than a particular course or institute, you would go for that.

Also, most of the colleges don't show the scores of the students who are admitted, not even the IIMs show the ranking or the scores of the students admitted. The same however is known beforehand. So if you are so keen on knowing the rankings or scores than please APPLY only to those colleges which do so, instead of cribbing about the same on such public forums later. I see lack of research and the grapes are sour story, just because you didn't get a course of your choice.

Plus, the seniors here are there to help, we don't cheat anyone, so please, mind your language. Use the forum for the purpose it is there for, instead of venting out anger on a reputed management institute and its students.

About my real name, that is a personal call, and I don't think I need to mention my real name to you. Still if you use a little common sense, you will be able to find the same out very easily.

Anyways, really sorry to hear that you didn't get upgraded to Mumbai. All the best for your future. If you need any help for anything, I will be there to guide you. Take care.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The people applying for Welingkar PGDM for 2013 batch kindly note that if you tick any course of Welingkar Bengaluru then if you get selected then you will 100% get course of Bengaluru location no matter of your marks and profile.I trusted you @[197039:badmaninheaven] ( IF you have guts please mention your original name) till last but the clerks in office and faculty admit that there is no upgradation or transfer process.I feel welingkar Bengaluru is also good institute but total expenditure with 6,60,000 (fees) + 1,70,000( Hostel) + FOOD ( which is not covered in hostel fees) is too high.I have been to welingkar bengaluru the faculty is nice but guys dont tick Bengaluru if you want admission for course in Mumbai.They neither show you ranking nor the list of students who got admitted so frankly I dont want anybody to get cheated like me so posting in this forum.ATB guys.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[582719:mjdesperate]

@mjdesperate said: No idea if should post this here but lemme knw if there is another link i taking cat 2012 ..wanted to knw ususally when the addmission notiifcation for wellinkar be out for 2013-2015. And do they accept cat or they have own entrance ..???
till last year they used to accept 5 exam scores, cat, xat, cmat, cet and atma. the notification comes in november / december generally. so keep checking at that time around.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No idea if should post this here but lemme knw if there is another link i taking cat 2012 ..wanted to knw ususally when the addmission notiifcation for wellinkar be out for 2013-2015. And do they accept cat or they have own entrance ..???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

mms ..obviously.. no doubt in dat..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...