[2012-14]Welingkar Call Getters/Shortlisted Candidates Discussion & GDPI Experiences

221 Posts  ·  373 Users
About this group
Hello Puys, The Welingkar Mumbai and Banglore Shortlist is out. You will need your form no and date of birth to check the shortlist. Welingkar Institute Of Management. This is a discussion for all the call getters and shortlist...
Page 1 of 23

Anyone with gd pi scheduled on 6th of may 12.45 at Mumbai campus.?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Welingkar pgdm or Dalmia pgdm for Finance ? in terms of quality of placement offered , Repute , industry interaction , courseware etc . Please Elaborate properly .

1 comment
badmaninheaven
@badmaninheaven  ·  0 karma

Welingkar Hands Down. search for the finance faculty credentials online. You will understand .

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Previous years GD topics for Welingkar .....any idea???...mean wat sort of topics..main emphasis on???

Keep believing in yourself and stay optimist
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how to prepare for psychometric test?please help me out..seniors 😃

1 comment
badmaninheaven
@badmaninheaven  ·  0 karma

You don’t need any preparation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys 186 rank 6262 in September cmat . Should i apply to welingkar pgdm ? Also which other colleges can i apply to with the above score (Prefereably Mumbai) ?

4 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i scored 76 in cmat feb,2014 i am a cse graduate 2013 batch with 8 months of work-ex as an ase.

will i get a call from welingkar mumbau campus?
yes
no
9 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Any one GD PI on 16th june @mumbai.. 2 P.M. ?? do reply

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, can anyone share some information about the recent placements in WE school mumbai- like the average salary for marketing and retail, including the lowest and the highest.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Name: Gaurav Sava
Courses Applied (At Welingkars) - pgdm mumbai
Exams Applied through with percentiles: CMAT-93%ile
Work Experience (if any) -8 months
Xth:80%
XIIth:80%
Graduation Stream: B.E. E &TC;
Graduation Percentage:61.2%

GDPI Date: 13th May,2012
Time:11:00 AM
Venue (City): Bangalore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I haven't got it. May be the max size is full.
So you post here also.

Need info about 15 month Exec PGDM

Hi Badman

I have been selected for the 15 month Executive PGDM at WE school,starting in August. I just wanted to talk to any current student before making a final decision.Can you please direct me to a current student/Alumni of Exec PGDM? Also, If you can spare some time to chat ,pls give me your contact. I'm sorry for bothering you with something that may be entirely out of scope for you. I have tried contacting WE school thru email,phone etc. The admission coordinator was just not reachable, neither i got any reply to my Email. So you guys are the last option i guess. Please let me know at the earliest,it's kinda urgent

Thanks,
Vikas.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...