[2012-14]Queries for K.J. Somaiya aka SIMSR - PGDM(IMC)

112 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (SIMSR) proudly announces the launch of PGDM-IMC, a new full time AICTE approved program!! :: Application process for the same is on :: *Few Highlights:-* 1\. Intake : 60 2\....
Page 1 of 12

Puys ,

If you have any query, please post it on http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2012-2014final-convertssimsr-aka-kj-somaiya-pgdm-pgdmib-pgdmfs-pgdmimc-25081056 thread as final results are out and final admissions are going on.

Thanks!!!

P.S. Requesting Mods to close this thread!

Vaibhav Goel Alumni, 2011-13 Batch ex-ADCOM, K J SIMSR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ Junglegod: What was your waiting list serial number ??????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys,

Yesterday got selected for IMC ,was secondlast in the waitlist (phew).See you on the 18th !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
saaurabhsharma Says
Hi Varun! Good reasons given by you. I am also joining this course. We will meen on June 18th..

See you there sir!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
===================================================================================================================

My App.Form No. is 110180. I have sent an email to info@simsr.somaiya.edu, pgdmadmission@simsr.somaiya.edu, admission@simsr.somaiya.edu, stating I want to know, is there any minimum amount I can pay to confirm my admission? and also, If I have to pay the full amount of fees then, is it possible to give me some more days to pay the fees? But i have not received any reply. I also spoke to them on 022-67283000 and the lady mam who picked up the call has denied my request. What to do now??? This is really not fair by k.j.som.admin team. They should understand our problems too.

Hi Rahul ! The same thing happened with me also. To arrange this amount in such a short time was very difficult. So i called their admissions office and had a talk with one of the officials. He clearly told me that we have to submit atleast the course fees by May 25th, 2012. But we can submit the Hostel Fees before June 18th, 2012. For this, we need to write a letter of request for time extension in the name of director and send it with the college fees. In your case, just try to have a talk with one of the admissions committee member(not with that lady :nono:) and find some way...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Got selected. Taking it up. Simply because

1) This is Marketing Communication = Marketing minus Sales. which is highly relevant in today's market and something I really want to take up as a career (Advertising, Brand Management, Social Media Marketing etc. - Cmon, how can this be anything but awesome for anyone looking to pursue marketing).

2) According to the people I spoke to while paying the fees, this course was a last minute introduction which is why the registration window for this was barely of a few days which led to only a few people applying. Hence the number of people applying is no reflection on how credible this course is.

3) Its K.J. Somaiya, it will obviously attract good companies for placements, I have no doubt that placements will be a success looking at the course material and content.

If there are any future class-mates out there, I will see y'all on the 18th . Cheers.

Hi Varun! Good reasons given by you. I am also joining this course. We will meen on June 18th..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good course.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good course

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got selected. Taking it up. Simply because

1) This is Marketing Communication = Marketing minus Sales. which is highly relevant in today's market and something I really want to take up as a career (Advertising, Brand Management, Social Media Marketing etc. - Cmon, how can this be anything but awesome for anyone looking to pursue marketing).

2) According to the people I spoke to while paying the fees, this course was a last minute introduction which is why the registration window for this was barely of a few days which led to only a few people applying. Hence the number of people applying is no reflection on how credible this course is.

3) Its K.J. Somaiya, it will obviously attract good companies for placements, I have no doubt that placements will be a success looking at the course material and content.

If there are any future class-mates out there, I will see y'all on the 18th . Cheers.

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...