[2012-14]IIM Shillong Final Call Getters

737 Posts  ·  168 Users
About this group
*IIMS PGP 2012-2014 final results out.. All the best people !!* CAT Results for Admission to IIMS Management School in India
Page 1 of 74

Have been following this post since my daughter got into the augmented WL (87). Happy to inform that she got her call on 29th June and has joined IIMS. Thanks to all the guys who updated their status and kept our hopes alive.

Sivakumar

**MBA is the start of a journey, not a destination**
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the current status with regard to the general category wait-list movement??

There is so much to do.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
freakosapien Says
Converted but the problem is that I have to come up with the acceptance fee within 30 and the registration within 1 july.Plz Confidence tell me what u r doing now

finally converted:) am joining:) wil pay the acceptance fee 2day....
PGP 2012-2014, IIM Shillong
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted but the problem is that I have to come up with the acceptance fee within 30 and the registration within 1 july.Plz Confidence tell me what u r doing now

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

plz post whatever new developments take place over the next 24 hrs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
freakosapien Says
I was in the augmented waitlist at 64(gen).Presently I am at 5.What are my chances.Puyz plz give an opinion as I am stuck at this moment.Also Confidence plz tell me ur present status as I stumbled upon my inbox after a long time and was shocked to see the mail.

I was at aug wl 62.....at wl 3 since tuesday.....got d mail 2 give my consent on tuesday itself....am too waiting eagerly 4 d convert.....dnt worry, everythng wil b clear in a day or two as the classes r starting from 4th july:grin::grin::grin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was in the augmented waitlist at 64(gen).Presently I am at 5.What are my chances.Puyz plz give an opinion as I am stuck at this moment.Also Confidence plz tell me ur present status as I stumbled upon my inbox after a long time and was shocked to see the mail.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
subha87 Says
Can you plz provide the link for the FB page....

link for FB page is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/297319110343147/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
subha87 Says
Got a mail from IIM Shillong saying that my name will be on the next list most prob. I have already joined IIM Ranchi and am confused as to what to do if (and most prob) I convert. Plz advise!!

I too had call from Ranchi or for that matter from all the new ones...but joined IIM S.... :))) n i assure u there are many more here...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Subha87,
What was your original Augmented W/L number for which they mailed that they may call you?
I have a friend who is at 90, just wanted to get an idea..

i was initially at aug wl 62....n i hve receivd d mail too:grin:....currently at wl 3....hope this helps u....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...