[2012-14]IIM Indore FINAL converts and admission related queries

1,234 Posts  ·  335 Users
About this group
Hi puys, *IIM Indore final results are out.* You can check your results here- *FINAL RESULTS* All the best to all the converts! :: For all the wait-listed guys and people who have not been selected, don't lose hope, there a...
Page 1 of 124

IIM Indore has been ranked 4th in Business World's Top B-school Ranking Survey for the year 2012....

(Snapshot attached)

Regards Rohit Phulsunge Ex-Media Committee Member @ IIM Indore www.facebook.com/rohitphulsunge
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[593283:MitaliPandey] : I don't think that this is the right platform for you to advertise.

Moderators will take a note of this and may ban you.
Kindly refrain from posting ads here.

Thank You!
Regards Rohit Phulsunge Ex-Media Committee Member @ IIM Indore www.facebook.com/rohitphulsunge
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hbkajay0003 Says
My dob is 21-06-1990.I requested to join facebook group.add me. AJAY SINGH YADAV,SR7579038.

I have added you. From next time , please refrain from posting your email ID in a post. Its actually against the Pagalguy rules.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My dob is 21-06-1990.I requested to join facebook group.add me. AJAY SINGH YADAV,SR7579038.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sir, I converted IIM indore.
My Cat reg no is SR7579038 and my mail id is ajaysyooo3@gmail.com and my facebook id is hbkajay0003@gmail.com.Add me to IIM Indore final converts group.

PM me your DOB and also request permission to join the Facebook group, then only I can accept your request..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir, I converted IIM indore.
My Cat reg no is SR7579038 and my mail id is ajaysyooo3@gmail.com and my facebook id is hbkajay0003@gmail.com.Add me to IIM Indore final converts group.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gph17 Says
Is there any dress code?

There is no dress code @IIMI.
However you need to be in complete formals during presentations and other corporate talks/meets.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If your job is satisfying and in tune with your long term plans go ahead and take CAT 2012. Otherwise you can join IIMI if selected. In the long run, it hardly matters from which IIM you have graduated. ATB

**MBA is the start of a journey, not a destination**
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
NeverQuitDrming Says
Bro, when did u get the call?

by 2nd of july
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi rohit add me to the facebook group...i have sent the screenshot already...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...