[2012-14] SPM Shortlisting & GDPI Discussion

Aspirants.... First of all congratulations on CAT Results...Finally you have bell the cat... :: :: Now another round of preparation shall be begin which is the ultimate Gate for the entry into MBA Classroom... So are you ready for GD...
78 Posts  ·  36 Users
Page 1 of 7

r the gd/pi conducted in delhi?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

i got 71 percentile in cat..is there ny chance to get admission in any gud clg??? plz help

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
What is the exact fee scheduled for 2012-2014 batch? I found "Admission Policy and Procedure: 2012-2013" prescribing INR 498600. Please confirm on the fee structure.It is really a breaking news. Whole cource fees including hostel is below 5L. Se...
Read more...

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...
What is the exact fee scheduled for 2012-2014 batch? I found "Admission Policy and Procedure: 2012-2013" prescribing INR 498600. Please confirm on the fee structure. It is really a breaking news. Whole cource fees including hostel is below 5L. S...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the exact fee scheduled for 2012-2014 batch?

I found "Admission Policy and Procedure: 2012-2013" prescribing INR 498600.

Please confirm on the fee structure.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Vivek Tripathi
B.Tech(Electronics and Communication) 2008
6 Months Experience in Telecom
24 Months in Mahindra Satyam
CAT-81.6%ile

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
Ankit Parikh (From Vadodara)
B.E. Mech. (Guj. Uni.)
10th: 87.57%
12th: 69.00%
B.E. : 61.5%
CAT: 92.50%
Work Exp.: 08 months (Gujarat Infrapipes Pvt. Ltd.)
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Anshul Agarwal
CAT-90.42
BTech (ece)-Fresher
jaipur ,rajasthan

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Congrats to all those who have converted the call..... and best wishes for all others....

Lets update a brief profile of all who are joining SPM.....

Lets know each other.

No. of countries in the world r more than d no. of yrs in life,so travel as many places as u can !!!
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Congrats to all those who have converted the call..... and best wishes for all others....

Lets update a brief profile of all who are joining SPM.....

Lets know each other.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android/iOS App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Oheyo is a platform for you to connect with experts, learn new things and share your knowledge.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store