[2012-14] SIBM Banglore Final Merit List

943 Posts  ·  147 Users
About this group

Folks, The final merit list is out. Login Start posting your queries and discussions on this thread. All the best!

Page 1 of 95

coonverted

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Mods: This thread has served its purpose, kindly do the needful 😃

Nikhil Sinha Ex-Coordinator- Team SymBITion SIBM Bangalore 2011-2013 "Paagal" for life ;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Praveen C.,

Your cheque is already sent and I hope you got some acknowledgement from the accounts/admissions office by now.

hi nikhil,
Yes I got a mail yesterday. Thank you!
PraveenC PGDM'12-14, IMI-NEWDELHI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Praveen C.,

Your cheque is already sent and I hope you got some acknowledgement from the accounts/admissions office by now.

Nikhil Sinha Ex-Coordinator- Team SymBITion SIBM Bangalore 2011-2013 "Paagal" for life ;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cpraneev Says
Is anyone here out who had cancelled the admissions and got their refund back? If so, how much days did it take approximately. I cancelled more than a month before and yet to get the refund. Any info on this will be of great help to me.

Please contact the Admissions Office directly by phone. These matters are handled by the Admissions Office and the Accounts Department. Students are not in the know of fees related queries/status checks.
Kshitij Sharma | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cpraneev Says
Is anyone here out who had cancelled the admissions and got their refund back? If so, how much days did it take approximately. I cancelled more than a month before and yet to get the refund. Any info on this will be of great help to me.

I cancelled my admission on 8th May and yet to get the refund
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PraveenC PGDM'12-14, IMI-NEWDELHI
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I would agree with Kshitij on this one. It can be better if you can bring one suit/blazer (navy blue) of your own because then if there are any issues with fittings, then you have an option to wear another coat.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Kitty21 Says
Hi ..:grin: Are we supposed to bring a Coat/Suit with us...? Read somewhere College will stitch one for us and we have to wear that only..

No...Don't bring any. You'll be given one...Bring one if you wish to wear it of your own volition. In that case, bring a blue blazer...Navy Blue (Dark)
Kshitij Sharma | SIBM Bangalore | Finance | Batch of 2010 - 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any body from gujarat ??
or From out side but one is gujarati??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...