[2012-14] NIRMA [IMNU] WCT/PI list and related discussions

811 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group
IMNU 2012 WT PI Shortlists are out at: Prospective Students Please use this thread to for WCT PI preparations. The cut-off marks (in percentile) 80 with 50 percentile sectionals. This is the official thread for all discussions pe...
Page 1 of 82
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
viv15 Says
true ..but if a huge sum like 8 lacs..and time frame of 2 years is involved ...all kinds of thought come into picture even if u have all the talent in the world ..so placement does matter.

Right...placement does matter.....but whole discussion is on the matter that.... nw in most of the cases ONLY placement figures skew the decision of candidates.
Its all abt Karma!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rkpandey Says
So true. But it's reality of today's education system.

true ..but if a huge sum like 8 lacs..and time frame of 2 years is involved ...all kinds of thought come into picture even if u have all the talent in the world ..so placement does matter.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I fail to understand why the parameter for joining a college for most people in India is the placement figures. That is the first thing that they would look into. Feel really pity for such fellows.
The education and the degree that is given by the university should be far more important than placement figures. If U have stuff in U, U will grow big in your life.

So true. But it's reality of today's education system.
Its all abt Karma!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I fail to understand why the parameter for joining a college for most people in India is the placement figures. That is the first thing that they would look into. Feel really pity for such fellows.
The education and the degree that is given by the university should be far more important than placement figures. If U have stuff in U, U will grow big in your life.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rkpandey

Why Nirma lags behind in placements even though its ranking are high as per pagalguy. Even summers are also not that good though its located in ahm...... . Any reasons?...........even new colleges of NM and Sym have overtaken it in terms of placements....Am i missing something or is it something wrong with rankings......because other parameters are intangible assets when it comes to selection at the outset

Who says, IMNU lags behind in placement. Its avg for 2010-12 batch is 8lpa while max is 10 lpa. Which is comparable to other clgs of its league.
I really dont want to comment upon the figures of other colleges.
Its all abt Karma!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rkpandey

Why Nirma lags behind in placements even though its ranking are high as per pagalguy. Even summers are also not that good though its located in ahm...... . Any reasons?...........even new colleges of NM and Sym have overtaken it in terms of placements....Am i missing something or is it something wrong with rankings......because other parameters are intangible assets when it comes to selection at the outset

guys...give pandey ji a break man!!!he has other thngs to do in life...if you feel tht other colleges r b8r dn IMNU den ur free to join thm...its imposs to defend ur college on every parameter possible...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@rkpandey

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

O.o..personally i got similar reviews from d students studyin there..*tensed

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
To join or not to Join

This is the feedback got from the senior on confidential level:biggrin::

Pandeyji please reply with exact facts if u can.I have avoided any personnel calumny.It is the question of one innocent students future.

Dear newadvisor,
Thanks for sharing ur "confidential" information (for which u have to create fake a/c)
Firstly, as the purpose of this post is evident I really don't feel the need of defending IMNU against a fake profile, I would suggest u to bring out the name of ur source so that u can bring authenticity to ur rumors.
Secondly, I want to remind you that u r talking abt IMNU which is known for its faculty and transparency and for which we r proud of.
So instead of troubling yourself by creating fake a/c to inform " INNOCENT" candidates I'll suggest u to get some life.
Its all abt Karma!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...