[2012-14] IIMK Wiatlist tracker

53 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group

Any one who is on converted or waitlisted for IIM K , pleeeease update in this thread :: [image]

Page 1 of 6
Sajal_lovescat Says
Many that I know...will be a significant number

A good pagalguy update to start the day with :biggrin:
Sahil Katyal : IIM Kozhikode PGP16 (2012-14)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
harry1234 Says
Anyone leaving IIM I for IIMk ?

Many that I know...will be a significant number
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi guys,
If you are an OBC Selected/Waitlisted Candidates, please spare a little time to update your details in the below mentioned waiting list tracker. It will help so many candidates who are in waiting list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVh_lYfI0e_dDF2OG13aDRXMGNYUkQ4U0FGTkJHeXc

Please please please do it......

Help your friends.........

hey can u update for me
name :- snehalkumarr
cat %le :- 90.14
iimk waitlist 12
will join iimk if converted
Snehalkumar S Rajmalwar PGP 16 : 2012-14 Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Kozhikode
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,
If you are an OBC Selected/Waitlisted Candidates, please spare a little time to update your details in the below mentioned waiting list tracker. It will help so many candidates who are in waiting list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArVh_lYfI0e_dDF2OG13aDRXMGNYUkQ4U0FGTkJHeXc

Please please please do it......

Help your friends.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
The wait for the waitlisted people is killing!! :sneaky:

Till what date did the picture become clear last year?

I was just going thru the last year IIM K final converts thread. I felt It was quite agonising. There was no update of the wl no initially, only those who made it received ph calls followed by official mails. And it was also over a time as they didn't get calls on the same day. The website was updated later. Initially the movement was very low, quite shocking to the waitlisters (may be the buffer calls effect). Then it moved a bit faster and went on till around mid June...

However last time, the 1st shortlist came early. This season 2nd list of B, L are already released. So it can be expected the first wl movement will be better and major one. I only hope the list sud come at a time and not over a couple of days...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The wait for the waitlisted people is killing!! :sneaky:

Till what date did the picture become clear last year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone leaving IIM I for IIMk ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ashutd Says
Let's hope for the best ! Cause I got no idea how this thing works..Hoping to get a clearer picture by 20th..Maybe we can call admissions office to know a few of the details..Don't think they would divulge much though..

At this point of time they won't tell anything. So I guess we just have to be a bit more patient till 20th :biggrin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dude, but buffer calls must have been there last year too, right?
Just asking coz I am the same. WL 27

Let's hope for the best ! Cause I got no idea how this thing works..Hoping to get a clearer picture by 20th..Maybe we can call admissions office to know a few of the details..Don't think they would divulge much though..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ashutd Says
Me waitlisted 26 ( gen) . Pretty nervous about the conversion considering the "unique" and "buffer" calls ! Was earlier thinkin I wil def convert but now it seems a whole lot tighter !

Dude, but buffer calls must have been there last year too, right?
Just asking coz I am the same. WL 27
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...