[2011] SIBM Pune Final Results

814 Posts  ·  199 Users
About this group
SIBM 2011-13 Batch final results are out . Congratulations to all those who have converted the calls ! Those who missed out, there are still many results left and this is just the beginning :smiley: All the best to all for the jo...
Page 1 of 82

why dont you do that...

help everyone out... i promise i will be in the loop

Shourya Sen | Aon Hewitt | Alumnus, SIBM Pune - Batch of 2012 | MBA - Human Resources
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Shourya bhai, when are ya coming with the new SIBM thread for 2012-14??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

withdrew my admission yesterday...sibm has a great campus...d hostels nd atmosphere r simply brilliant...had a gr88 3 weeks there:)...i knw ill miss the place badly...hope this helps someone...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thegreatwarrior Says
will there be any more admissions if the people cancel their admissions or the admission process is over? please if some1 can confirm...

Possible! I converted SIBM on 19th June but not taking it up. There might still be a chance.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,
Wel i got a doubt. How many of them getting calls for the gdpi round every year n out of them how many of them making their way 2 coll through gd n den through pi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thegreatwarrior Says
will there be any more admissions if the people cancel their admissions or the admission process is over? please if some1 can confirm...

Yes buddy . people can cancel upto july 6th
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends,

I had converted SIBM a week ago. The last date of payment was 4th June, 2011. But I am joining NMIMS. Waitlist moves by 1. Hope this helps somebody. :)

Regards.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys you must be all set to begin your innings at SIBM.. Most of you would be reaching here tomorrow or day after. Just a word of caution.. Its been raining since last couple of days and forecast is not so good for another few days. So do carry umbrella or raincoat with you.
See you all at campus..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted SIBM day before yesterday! Not taking up the seat though as headed to XLRI. I guess I would miss the hills of Lavale and the gorgeous girls of SIBM (no offense meant here).

All the best to everyone.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...