[2011-2013]IIM Shillong Final Results

642 Posts  ·  130 Users
About this group
Hey guys, IIM Shillong PGP results are officially due on 25th April. However, an e mail of confirmation or waitlisting has been sent out yesterday night. Congrats to all the converts and ATB to the wait-listed ones. IMHO, all hope is not...
Page 1 of 65

Its over.

Has been anxiously following this thread regarding any future movement. Today being the day of registration, are there any hopes of any wait list movement, or has everybody reported for registration??

The admissions office has not still officially closed the process, so hanging to the smallest hope if any
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i guess the final list of people for 2011-13 batch has been made...
People have started coming and occupying the hostel rooms...

While the official notification is awaited and it would come recently...

Has been anxiously following this thread regarding any future movement. Today being the day of registration, are there any hopes of any wait list movement, or has everybody reported for registration??

The admissions office has not still officially closed the process, so hanging to the smallest hope if any
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i guess the final list of people for 2011-13 batch has been made...
People have started coming and occupying the hostel rooms...

While the official notification is awaited and it would come recently...

@vaibhav: i guess there's nobody here to answer us. every discussion takes place in "Synapse"..
i have no false hopes anymore...heading towards CAT 2011.

@seniours/puys: its sad that we are not updated even in a week's time.If the process is over...a notification would be kind enough to end our speculations.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@vaibhav: i guess there's nobody here to answer us. every discussion takes place in "Synapse"..
i have no false hopes anymore...heading towards CAT 2011.

@seniours/puys: its sad that we are not updated even in a week's time.If the process is over...a notification would be kind enough to end our speculations.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone got converted after the last list on 16th june?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rahul_only4u Says
Can anyone tell about the joining procedure at IIM Shillong ? Are the original testimonials submitted at the time of registration being kept by IIM Shillong and returned after one year ?

kindly refer to point 2 (a) on page 2 of the annexure..
btw, Admissions office will retain the originals for verification and the same will be returned to you after one month.
hope this helps..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone tell about the joining procedure at IIM Shillong ? Are the original testimonials submitted at the time of registration being kept by IIM Shillong and returned after one year ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is the admission process over??

Seniors please update us..!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@seniors:- how mch time it will take to get refund money back...will they send cheque/dd or directly transfer to bank acnt...???
thnx...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There were seats offered in the same week last year....keeping fingers crossed..!!

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012-iim-shillong-final-result-out-25053771

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...