[2011-2013]DoMS@IIT Roorkee GD-PI related Queries

434 Posts  ·  102 Users
About this group
Fellow puys, Congratulations to all the candidates shortlisted for the next round.. The list can be found at: http://www.iitr.ernet.in/admissions/uploads/File/2011/MBA/Called_Candidates_List_wesbsite03022011.pdf This thread is ded...
Page 1 of 44

What r v required to do for accomodation facilities?

Is there any one whom v can contact???
Plz reply....
DoMS IIT Roorkee 2013-15!!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

from where you got this info??

Dont worry for ranks
Last year all obc candidates got admission and 10 obc seats got vacant which was given to General candidates

hi!
can anyone tell me what was last OBC rank which got admission in iit-r?

Any accommodation facility is provided by college? I have an interview on 17th march at 1.30.I will be reaching roorkee on 16th march by 2pm.

You can do what you want to do. You can be what you want to be.

Hi Everyone,
While you are waiting eagerly for the results ( which will be declared sometime around end of April), here's our March Edition of the Monthly Newsletter - Domination.
Enjoy Reading !

Regards,
Anubha Mathur,
Media Cell,
DoMS, IIT Roorkee (2010-2012)

Friends,

Now that the GD-PI process is over, we will take all admission related queries now on our original thread for admission queries.
The link for the same is:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...ml#post2269374 (DoMS@IIT Roorkee Admission Queries)

Kindly post all your queries there itself..

Regards,
Varun Sharma
Media Cell
DoMS, IITR 2010-2012

Friends,

Now that the GD-PI process is over, we will take all admission related queries now on our original thread for admission queries.
The link for the same is:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/58099-2011-doms-iit-roorkee-admission.html#post2269374

Kindly post all your queries there itself..

Regards,
Varun Sharma
Media Cell
DoMS, IITR 2010-2012

vikas023 Says
Could you tell me when will the results be out? Is it going to be a single date for all IITs as has happened before or will IIT-R prefer to declare results at its own convenience?

The results will be out once the process for all IITs is done.. So it'll be out somewhere in late April...

Regards,
Varun Sharma
Media Cell
DoMS, IITR 2010-2012

Could you tell me when will the results be out? Is it going to be a single date for all IITs as has happened before or will IIT-R prefer to declare results at its own convenience?