[2011-2013] Welingkar GD/PI shortlist

1,436 Posts  ·  315 Users
About this group
Congratulations to all 2011-2013 candidates who have got the calls for Welingkar. Please Post your GDPI Queries on this thread but please try to keep the thread neat. All The Best to everybody for the next Stage. :: :: You can check y...
Page 1 of 144

hey guys,

i think you people should start checking the website welingkar.org regularly because the result will be uploaded on the website itself. dont expect any sms or email from welingkar. the result will be out any time in the next 2-4 days.

good luck to all you guys!!!!!!!!!

Nikhil Khemani
PGDM 2010-12
Welingkar institute of management

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rooney7 Says
around a week i think

so then any idea how many lists this yr ? a weeks gap wil make it stretch til month end..!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thank God atleast some date is cumin...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think we will get an SMS from admissions department of WE School....we might get a mail too...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how would we come to know about the results?? like some sms or again on their website?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
For 3 list what was the time gap between the 3 lists?
After how many days each list was out?

around a week i think
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rooney7 Says
OF COURSE, in fact last yr there were 3 lists. And isn't the reason obvious enough, not all guys selected take admission, in that case the waitlisted ppl are offered admission in the next list and so on

For 3 list what was the time gap between the 3 lists?
After how many days each list was out?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Niyati jain Says
hey puys wen can we expect the result...i hav other option too...but dates r close..

Hey Niyati,

Results will be out in first week of JUNE.
One of the puy have stated that wen he called WE school ,they told that results will b out on 1st Jun 2011.
ATB!! :)

Thanks,
Gaurav Kataria
Gaurav Kataria SJMSOM(2012-2014)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey puys wen can we expect the result...i hav other option too...but dates r close..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey can u tell me who told you about this????
is it from authentic source? if so, wats d reason for d same?

Thanks,
GK

OF COURSE, in fact last yr there were 3 lists. And isn't the reason obvious enough, not all guys selected take admission, in that case the waitlisted ppl are offered admission in the next list and so on
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...