[2011-2013] VGSOM, IIT Kgp Final Results out

766 Posts  ·  174 Users
About this group
Final results for VGSOM MBA program are out. Please use the below link to check the result http://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CMrzgPgC&hl;=en&key;=tJlnl0II8VEtLAQ_pGBRezg&hl;=en&authkey;=CMrzgPgC#gid=0
Page 1 of 77

Even I havent received ay updates on this .... Cant understand what to do?
Acc to courier site my letter reached 4th July, anyone earlier than this?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its already aug i havent recieved my money yet.....
wonder if i would ever get it back.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear seniors,
I have send the declination letter and at DTDC website it was showing it had been delivered....I did not get any mail regarding declination confirmed or not ....Now I m getting mails from admission team of VGSOM about different intimation ....Has not been the list updated ?? is there anything wrong ?? when the amount will be returned to us ??Any idea!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

swatz,

did you try tracking the speed post using Welcome to the Indiapost Web Site ? Use the code given in the receipt of speed post to track it.
Also call the admissions dept. to see whether they got your letter.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I sent the cancellation request around 3rd of July by courier but it got back and wasnt delivered. Then I sent it via speed post but havent received any intimation yet. Is there anything else which needs to be done??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey seniors.. i have already send my cancellation application to the asst registrar office few days back... but i didnt sign the application .... i want to know if we need to sign? ... and if needed then do i need to mail again to the registrar office with my sign on it?
ply reply...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I talked to the authority regarding your concerns
Their reply was ..as of now we have Filled the required no. of seats so no scope/point for further list.
In case, seats which would be getting vacant because of candidates leaving at the last moment( as you can see here itself in the thread people have still not posted their declination letter)...they would continue to remain vacant .I would take forward this point once more in an detailed email and let you people know.Lets hope for the best.
+
Here the point is waitlist no. was given( which is not given in many institutes) to facilitate the process.

Last year for our batch no wait-list was given and all who attended the process and were not selected were asked to check website on ### date.period...so it was a welcome step to give wait-list no.

However the argument still holds good.Would talk to authority and let you people know.

Regards,
Siddharth Verma,
Admissions Committee,
VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur

Any updates??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Its a sincere request 2 all those students who have decided to withdraw from vgsom to do it asap so that the w/l candidates may get the seat!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody have an idea about how much amount will be refunded if we withdraw after 1st of July?

Only 1000rs would be deducted. So 1,49,000 Rs would be refunded back.
Some candidates who have already posted declination letter much before and thereby giving other candidates a chance to get the seat have got their refund too.

mkhera Says
snrs please reply and clarify the situation

I talked to the authority regarding your concerns
Their reply was ..as of now we have Filled the required no. of seats so no scope/point for further list.
In case, seats which would be getting vacant because of candidates leaving at the last moment( as you can see here itself in the thread people have still not posted their declination letter)...they would continue to remain vacant .I would take forward this point once more in an detailed email and let you people know.Lets hope for the best.
+
Here the point is waitlist no. was given( which is not given in many institutes) to facilitate the process.

Last year for our batch no wait-list was given and all who attended the process and were not selected were asked to check website on ### date.period...so it was a welcome step to give wait-list no.

However the argument still holds good.Would talk to authority and let you people know.

Regards,
Siddharth Verma,
Admissions Committee,
VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anybody have an idea about how much amount will be refunded if we withdraw after 1st of July?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...