[2011-2013] SJMSOM, IIT B Final Results out

489 Posts  ·  142 Users
About this group
Puys, The wait is over!!! Final results for batch of 2011-13 is out http://www.som.iitb.ac.in/admissions_2011/ Congratulations to all final converts :cheerio::cheerio: All the best to wait listed puys !!!! We Admissions Tea...
Page 1 of 49

wrong post

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yes its really unfortunate. I was convinced I would convert seeing past trends but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Siva SJMSOM12 Says
Admissions for 2011 - 13 is completed and no further WL movements will be there

well at WL 1 this information hurts...gosh life has its ways....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admissions for 2011 - 13 is completed and no further WL movements will be there

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mrraam Says
By registration i mean students those who have reported to the college and have been attending the orientation..i donot knw the break up of quota seats,but it seems all are full...Well by the looks of it,even one WL movement is unlikely... :(((

Damn!!! You are unlucky, esp considering that last year WL Mvt exceeded hundred.

You and WL#3 at least are willing to join so my chances are now absolutely zero.

I just wish some senior or someone would let us know wats the scene...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
By "all have registered" do u mean that all general seats are currently full?
Because in that case barely 1-2 people might withdraw. I'm not following other b schools but from the looks of it, rest have wound up their procedures long back.

By registration i mean students those who have reported to the college and have been attending the orientation..i donot knw the break up of quota seats,but it seems all are full...Well by the looks of it,even one WL movement is unlikely... :(((
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mrraam Says
The wait seems to be of eternity :(( .. i called them, they said all have registered and its now subjected to withdrawal by students...

By "all have registered" do u mean that all general seats are currently full?
Because in that case barely 1-2 people might withdraw. I'm not following other b schools but from the looks of it, rest have wound up their procedures long back.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhi76 Says
Hey have u recieved any communication? Is the waitlist going to move any more? This silence is unbearable.....

The wait seems to be of eternity :(( .. i called them, they said all have registered and its now subjected to withdrawal by students...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mrraam Says
i am at WL 1 in gen...gosh now this has to be the most painful waiting time...seniors can u tell us ,is the registration process complete??

Hey have u recieved any communication? Is the waitlist going to move any more? This silence is unbearable.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am at WL 1 in gen...gosh now this has to be the most painful waiting time...seniors can u tell us ,is the registration process complete??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...