[2011-2013] IIM Ranchi Final Results

473 Posts  ·  133 Users
About this group
Hello All, IIM Ranchi results are out. Please check your mail inbox and post your results here. Kindly check your spam folders as well, just in case. P.S.: I am selected!!!!! :: :: :: :: ::
Page 1 of 48
cricaddict Says
a sincere request to mods to close this thread at the earliest.. And result is expected next week.. Please post in relevant thread..

also this is a last year thread ....MODs please do the honours!!
ManDevIan for Life :mg:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

a sincere request to mods to close this thread at the earliest.. And result is expected next week.. Please post in relevant thread..

SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

post deleted...

SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I gave interveiw of IIM Kozikode. (not selected)
It declared its result on 4th may.

Ranchi was supposed to take the WAT and PI scores from thm.
So, when will ranchi declare tht list ?? Or it has been already declared?

Please help me.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You stand no chance on this thread mate. You are probably a year late.. 😉 (Fun intended)
What I mean is that you are on the wrong thread. This is last years thread.
You stand as good a chance as many others. There are allot of parameters that come into account which decide whether you will be selected or not. Mainly your WAT/PI which are very subjective and you dont know how others fared.

I would guess you want to plan your resignation. 3 months notice period huh?
Anyways Best Luck.

Hiii... I need some help regarding my chances of getting through IIMs( got calls from ranchi,rohtak,raipur,kashipur,trichi ).
Following is my profile:

Percentile: 97.21
10th: 84
12th: 86
Grad: 71 (btech Comp Science from NIT)

Good extracurricular , 2.5 years work ex in IT/financial services.

WAT/PI were okay

I need to plan some stuff, so was wondering if I have realistic chances of conversion . Kindly suggest!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hiii... I need some help regarding my chances of getting through IIMs( got calls from ranchi,rohtak,raipur,kashipur,trichi ).
Following is my profile:

Percentile: 97.21
10th: 84
12th: 86
Grad: 71 (btech Comp Science from NIT)

Good extracurricular , 2.5 years work ex in IT/financial services.

WAT/PI were okay

I need to plan some stuff, so was wondering if I have realistic chances of conversion . Kindly suggest!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The admissions for the second batch got over with a final list (5 odd candidates) announced on 1st July.

Some features about the 2011 admissions process :

1) Batch of 69 was admitted (initial seats as mentioned by director were 60 to 70)

2) The number of GDPI calls given were 1400 odd which implied a conversion ratio of close to 1:20.

3) Huge waitlist movement happened for categories ST and PWD. Very less waitlist movement for General category with just 3 movements. Fairy significant waitlist movement for SC and NC-OBC category too. Not sure about the waitlist movement.

4) No additional GD/PI calls were given for IIM Ranchi. The initial shortlist proved sufficient enough.

I welcome the new batch on-board for two years of great insanity and responsibility !

MBA aur MBA ke baad ki life ne KEH KE LELI !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi i too selected

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
All those waitlisted in GEN category ...

I think the waitlist for this category is gonna move significantly with the 4th and 5th lists of IIM L coming out and the huge overlap..

Keep fingers crossed !!

Hope to see most of you here !

Hey bro....when will the next waitlist be announced?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone got the offer today guys?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...