[2011-2013] IIM Calcutta Final List

505 Posts  ·  206 Users
About this group
Please post your results here. You can check the results on the following link: lnk All the Best. @ All call getters: Kindly join the Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_203414916358457≈=1 BTW I am I...
Page 1 of 51

Friends,

Does any one canceled admission from IIMI after 25th may in SC category

Please let us know. It will help us to track the waitlist movement.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i mean waiting list 1 = second list

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
PP4PG Says
Thanks! Unfortunately the 2nd list is already out.

where is the 2nd list?which list are you talking about?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks! Unfortunately the 2nd list is already out. He has already mail and will personally go to IIM admission office. The government has seriously disappointed once again.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Very urgent!!
One of my friends somehow missed that he got through IIM C.
As the last date for first list candidates has crossed, is there any way he can submit the draft now?
Please help!!!

Friend - Do not worry/ Send immediatley an email mentioning ur details - that u want to join IIM C/ Get the draft tomorrow / few branches of Bank open on Sundays also/ If you did not get any written call letter by courier / mention that also. Fax the Draft and Letter also for records/ and follow it by call to admission office on Monday / if the 2nd list has not been declared / you will get admission/
All the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any senior reply to whether buffer calls were provided in the waitlist also?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
PP4PG Says
well, now consider this case, you got an offer from IIMA in obc category, and from the rest of the IIMs in general category. Definitely, you will opt for IIMA. Now, if the government suddenly removes your caste from OBC category, and the dates for all other IIMs have crossed, what will you do? you know you are deserving enough to convert all IIM as well as XLRI calls in general category?

seriously buddy,this is heartbreaking...if they dnt consider ur frnds case it'll b really unfair:shocked:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey all
I had a call but didn't convert and wasn't there in the origional wl of 42(General). I haven't followed up on the movement after that. Just wanted to know if there is a chance that IIM C may give out more calls beyond the initial wl of 42 ? And if yes, will the candidates be emailed ?

same case with me ,i think buffer list itself was sufficient and also who leaves JOKA after converting

bad for people like us, with poor acads and 2 calls and then disaster interviews:drinking:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

its the most unlucky thing that might have happened in any ones life ..... its joka man , its not a joke to make it to joka ........... preparing this much hard for cat and gdpi and not bothering to spare a minute to check the result is the most sad thing to speak about ........ anyway try your luck by reaching the admissions building as soon as possible.............. 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
PP4PG Says
well, now consider this case, you got an offer from IIMA in obc category, and from the rest of the IIMs in general category. Definitely, you will opt for IIMA. Now, if the government suddenly removes your caste from OBC category, and the dates for all other IIMs have crossed, what will you do? you know you are deserving enough to convert all IIM as well as XLRI calls in general category?

I'm kinda wondering why your friend isn't after IIMA in the first place. He should get after them, it is not his fault that his caste was removed from the OBC category. And, as you say, definitely one will opt for IIM-A
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...