[2011-2013] IIM Bangalore Final Call Getters Discussion

303 Posts  ·  151 Users
About this group
Heartiest Congratulations to all the Call Getters! Welcome to B :: The results are available on PGP 2011-13 Offer/Wait List. Overseas Offer Status is available on http://hrm.iimb.ernet.in/iimb/pgp2011/pgp_overseas_offerlist.htm P...
Page 1 of 31

I have mentioned the work ex from month June instead of July in IIM B form. My total work ex is 45 months mentioned in the form. I have my interview on 12.03.2014. Please suggest me what should i do. Or will it work the way it is.???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UPDATE TRACKER...........................

Welcome to Google Docs

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@karthikm

Hats off t u mate ! Thats a great effort indeed ! Like Mohammad Ali said "Ima show you, how great I am" !! Happy for u mate !
Nisheeth K
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

One silly question:-
If nick names of
A:-WIMWIian
c:-Jokar
L:-Hel(L)ite
MDI:-ManDevIan
then what an IIM-B student is called??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Have been shortlisted for admission at iimb...But will have to attend the prep course..Can someone pls explain what is prep course and do I need to appear further for any test.????though i am asked to attend the prep course through mail there wasnt any mention of challenge test in the mail...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It's very delighted to see some of the guys posting "converted the B call" wish I would post d same soon (an year)*
Someone pls help me, these are my academics
Xth-86
XIIth-90.6
UG-7.5 (CGPA)*
Wrk.Ex- 7 months n counting will b 18 months ex if I would make thru CAT dis*
Got an international certificate,had been a part of car fabrication n running it, I shod tel u it's a race n stood 11th world wide (does dis even count?)*

Guys pls help me I guess dis is my 37th post in almost al d major MBA cat related sites. No reply*
I felt dis thread would be my rescue.*
Wat it takes to get a cal frm B? Apart frm cracking cat!*
Pls pls pls someone reply :'( help me 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Been living in Singapore for around 9 years (Grade 11+12, 4 years of Engg, 3 years of work).

Considering applying to IIM B next year. Would like to get in touch with NRI students who got in this years or any seniors open to share more relevant info.

To start off, whats exactly is the tuition fee for NRI students ? Just spent the last 30 mins looking at IIM B website but couldnt find it anywhere.

Cheers
Shiven

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Friends,

Does any one canceled admission from IIMI after 25th may in SC category

Please let us know. It will help us to track the wait list movement.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the scenario in SC Category?
are there any seats left?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone know the procedure for withdrawing? I wonder if an e-mail would be enough for the waitlist to move, or they wait for a physical confirmation?

I don't mean to irritate anyone with these constant doubts, but I can't seem to control my excited state of being 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...