[2011-2013] IFMR GD/PI Experiences

173 Posts  ·  84 Users
About this group
Hi All The IFMR GD/PI has started today and its time to tell your experiences to puys and future aspirants so that others can understand better. Please follow the below mentioned format for posting experiences: *XAT Percentile: ...
Page 1 of 18

can someone plz tell me the gd topics which are usually discussed at ifmr ?????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

not only at IFMR it is the common scenario in other b-schools too...
i went to imt nag/hyd gd/pi it was the same as a fish market where who has a higher pitch in the voice he was the person will talk throught...
Even what is the worse is when i asked the panel during my interview why didn't they tried to stop the scenario they said that "That is how GD is conducted"... when i tried to explain them the real essense of GD they weren't in the mood to listen and cut-out the topic

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello All,

kindly post in all your queries on below thread nw...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ifmr-2011-2013-final-list-out-25065399

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My waiting list number is 4 for PGDM-FE. Will i get thru ???? Am particularly interested in FE and would be taking it definatly if i get thru.

Wats the total cost of the course.. including hostel?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey deephika!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!! this is Rachita Ingle, hope u remember me!!!!!!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,

congrats to all call convertors. plz join the facebook group so that we can get acquainted about each other. the link is pasted below.
Login | Facebook

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

75000 is strictly non refundable as per the intimation I think.
I got thru for PGDM-general.
Congratz to all who got the call converted

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yesssssssssssss !!!! I am in..... Chennnai am cominnn....finally my parents are off my back ;-P...CONGRATS to all who have made it !!!

P.S - hey deephika congrats...nw u get to stay at home... pm me ur facebook..if u remember me from IFMR GD/PI, its spikey haired sid :-)..lol

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

M in wait list 6 for PGDM FE. What are my chances to convert???

In normal scenario, wait list 6 is good, but IFMR have selected 45 students for 30 seats. SO my waitlist is 21 now. HELP seniors.

Raghav Seth || PGDM - Financial Engineering || External Relations Representative || IFMR 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please have further discussion at

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/65399-ifmr-2011-2013-final-list.html#post2680646

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...