[2011-2013] FORE School of Management GD/PI experiences

194 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
I believe that the GDPI process for 2011-2013 session at FORE School of Management has already started. I request all the candidates, who have gone through the process, to kindly post their experience here in the following format. I am posting the...
Page 1 of 20

Now that FORE results have come out, anymore puys who have gone through the process and got through/not got through to post your GD PI experiences here? Else this thread can be closed.

I'll be useful for future aspirants like you so please post if you want to share.

Please post in the previously stated format, but add whether you got through or not also.

You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There is no need to post your queries in multiple threads. And it would be good if you restrict your queries to one location. Makes it easier for us to respond and avoid delays. It also makes it easier for you and all others to have all the data in one place.

We're answering most of the queries in this thread below
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fore-2011-13-final-results-out-25065009
Please read through the thread, especially last 5-10 pages and see if your query has been answered before you post your query.

You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

I know comparison of colleges are not allowed here..but just want to know what to choose between LBS or FORE.

Please help...m in a fix..

Thanks to all

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all the call getters

Guys please continue here :

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...ml#post2654473 (FORE Final Results Out)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abhishekutd Says
shortlisted for IB how do i find out my result for PGDM Gen?

same question i had a very good gdpi
converted pgdm-ibm
how to get status of pgdm gen
a alumni of fore told me that once if they select you only in pgdm ibm then dey dont even waitlist you in pgdm gen
is it true?
if it is then its unfair
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converted both PGDM and PGDM-IB after 4 straight waitlists...2nd convert of the season...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats, everyone who has converted the call. All those ho have been asked to wait till are in waiting list or out of process. I know for you people it would b frustrating but this is how FORE operates. Best of lukh to all u guys and see u soon in FORE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am in . . . Relief !! First interview, first convert of the Season !!!

YAHOOO!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats, everyone who has converted the call. All those ho have been asked to wait till are in waiting list or out of process. I know for you people it would b frustrating but this is how FORE operates. Best of lukh to all u guys and see u soon in FORE

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selected 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...