[2011-13]SIMSR aka K.J. Somaiya - PGDM/PGDM(IB) - Final Results Out!

739 Posts  ·  193 Users
About this group
Hi All, Final Results are out. Please continue your discussion here:- * Link for Results:-* PGDM - http://simsr.somaiya.edu/SIMSR/Adm/PGDMIB11/FinalProcess/APPLFORM.asp *Please post your result in this format:* Result: Cou...
Page 1 of 74
Hi,

Little confused on the redundancy of questions and scattering of small pieces of info here and there....

I am in 2nd WL-96 in PGDM(IB). Do I also need to go to the institute on 12th May with DD and other documents? Or only the 1st WL people will be going there and 2nd WL people will be notified later as per the requirements?

Seniors kindly reply so that I can make necessary arrangements.

u were 92 waitlisted in 2nd waitlist..u converted ur call.
cat 2013 for me...nice experiences, though in 2012...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No the placements won't be with pgdm/mms guys. Process will be different..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
SIMSR proudly announces the launch of two new full time AICTE approved programs!!
Executive PGDM - a 15 months intensive full time program targeted at working executives with at least 5 years of experience
PGDM (Financial Services) - a two year full time program targeted at people interested in capital markets and other financial services!!

For more details check out this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/simsr-aka-kj-somaiya-launches-two-new-full-time-aicte-approved-programs-25068911

or this Facebook page
SIMSR Admission cell

How will the placements will be conducted for PGDM (FS), will they be with core PGDM..???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

SIMSR proudly announces the launch of two new full time AICTE approved programs!!
Executive PGDM - a 15 months intensive full time program targeted at working executives with at least 5 years of experience
PGDM (Financial Services) - a two year full time program targeted at people interested in capital markets and other financial services!!

For more details check out this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/simsr-aka-kj-somaiya-launches-two-new-full-time-aicte-approved-programs-25068911

or this Facebook page
SIMSR Admission cell

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey siddharth,

I also applied for withdrawal on june 14th and sent the written letter to the director stating the same. I havent received any confirmation regarding it yet. Can u or any one please help me out abt how much time it will take for the refund to reach and how much will be the deduction?
Thanks in advance.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cant take any chances as already taken admission in other college,
i mean if i left this and kj does sumthng wrong,so i'll be in trouble.
can plz sum1 help me out?

There is movement happening right up in the IIMs. So seats are being vacated and thus those on the WL (or next in line if the WL is exhausted) will get the calls. Something like that must have happened in you case. Still call up the admission office and get it confirmed.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,i recieved a mail yesterday for admission in PGDM course for KJ somaiaya,although i was nt evn in waiting list.
i had accepted the offfer bt have doubt about the admission offer,whether it is true or not.
cant take any chances as already taken admission in other college,
i mean if i left this and kj does sumthng wrong,so i'll be in trouble.
can plz sum1 help me out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any chances for IB?? or all the seats are taken...so I guess the dreams are over ....Call me if vacancy arises.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi waiting aspirants,

I cancelled my admission from PGDM course yesterday after I got admission to some other institute...

Is there any body who was called from 3rd wait list and didnt get admission?

I need to track this as I will get refund only in case vacant seat gets filled in.. (This is as per AICTE rules)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i gotA mail from kj stating that i hav been selected for pgdm course
i chkd it jus yesterdAY NYT AS I WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP TO A VERY REMOTE VILLAGE WID HARDLY ANY NET CONNECTION AND FOUND THAT THE LAST DATE TO PAY THE FEES IS 23RD i.e. today and d documents as well
i hav sent a mail to admission dept requestin to extend d date to 25th so that i can send d dd and d docs.
i will mail dem d scanned copy of d dd
p lz help me
as its d question of my career
will dey extend d dates or will i loose this opportunity
do one thing, send the scanned copy of the dd immediately requesting to extend the last date to 25th. Also immediately call the college and speak to them. If you need further help call me. pm me, i will share my number.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...