2011-13 IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Programme

705 Posts  ·  182 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone Before you step into the hallowed portals of IMTG , this thread has been created to address any immediate queries that you might have specific to *IMT Ghaziabad Dual Country Program *Only. Best of luck for your future, loo...
Page 1 of 71

post e.g

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys,got a mail saying "We are pleased to make you a provisional offer of admission to our PGDM (Dual Country Program) for 2013-2015 Batch

can anybody tell the placement stats of this program??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It seems nobody ever replies to anyone in this thread! Quite sad.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

My profile is as follows :

XAT - 94.08, GMAT: 690.

I have got an admit for DCP program.

I also have an admit from Great Lakes for the PGPM program which is for one year.

I did BE in computer science and engineering and have 17 months exp in IT and 15 months experience in Corporate Finance(basic accounting, MIS preperation, ERP finance requirements drafting). I have no formal education in finance and would like to move into a finance role on completion of course. [my area of interest is corporate finance]

I would like to know which of the two courses is likely to give me a greater chance to accomplish the same.

I am not asking you to compare the two programs as that would be wrong. Just which is more likely to help me achieve my aim.
GMAT 690, XAT:94.04 - Calls XLRI, IMT -G, GLIM,- Admit - IMT - DCP, GLIM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sent the DD (initial admission fee) , Will i get a confirmation when they get it ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys any idea that we should write Ielts or some thing???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi got a call from IMT-G (DCP). I'm totally confused what to do. Please advice..

Can it be converted to IMT-G?
What about placements at DCP?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Bobby135 thinking of the same.. got nmims convert.. but wish to go for pgdm ft at gaziabad...so will book a seat i guess...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@atulbhatt
Mine. Cat 94.09
Xat 94.38
Initially I will pay for it man but will see after other results like xlri & ximb are out
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Bobby135 got the dcp call too at CAT 95.9 10TH-93 % 12TH 89. NO WE. joining??? i guess i m not... any other guys wid good cat score and academics around???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...