[2011-13] IIT Kanpur MBA Final Results Out

748 Posts  ·  92 Users
About this group
Hi all, The final results for MBA 2011-13 have been declared and you can access the same at Search Congratulations to all the converters :) The candidates in the wait list (finally we have one :P[image]) have not been numbered, ...
Page 1 of 75

Hi seniors,

I have cancelled my admission one month back through a hard copy as well as mail. I still haven't received any information about refund. I tried every means to contact faculty and seniors, but there is no response.

I request you to plzzzzzzzzzzzz provide the details about refund. This is very important for me.

Regards,
Siva Kumar P.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Rubal Mehta Says
No bro, as IITs have a policy for not offering any more wait lists after a certain date. Do not worry, u will definitely get what u deserve. Til then, just work hard and believe in yourself. All d best :)

Disappointing though,well anyways thanks a lot Rubal,for empathising with us and for your help all these days.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Even if there are some cancellations still there won't be more in takes ?? :(
well i gss i was suppose to be where i m now . all the best for all

No bro, as IITs have a policy for not offering any more wait lists after a certain date. Do not worry, u will definitely get what u deserve. Til then, just work hard and believe in yourself. All d best 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

Just had a word. No more wait list would be rolled out now. So all the best for other avenues. Do not get disappointed.

Even if there are some cancellations still there won't be more in takes ?? :(
well i gss i was suppose to be where i m now . all the best for all
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
rprakashreddy Says
hi Rubal , ny chances of intake of more students

Hi,

Just had a word. No more wait list would be rolled out now. So all the best for other avenues. Do not get disappointed.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi Rubal , ny chances of intake of more students

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
seniors,
please reply for my query also!!
;)

Yes it should be so. Still you can call up office in case of doubt of even slightest magnitude 😁
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I'm receiving mails from counselling services @IITK.. I think its sure my draft has reached and has been accepted.. or still I need to call the office??

seniors,

please reply for my query also!!

;)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
futtimaniac Says
According to the mail received from counselling team member this 3 DRAFT THEORY is incorrect.Its only a single draft of amount equal to the remaining fee(i.e Rs 8000) that needs to be brought at the time of registration.The total fee mentioned in PDF includes one time payment and security/caution deposit....

Yes you are correct. The fee structure has been changed and according to the new structure, you just have to bring one DD of the difference amount (apart from the cash as mentioned)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,

.......In summary, you need to bring 3 DDS - one for R7000, one for R2950 and one for the remaining amount of fees . In addition to this, you have to bring R3000 in cash as mess advance........

According to the mail received from counselling team member this 3 DRAFT THEORY is incorrect.Its only a single draft of amount equal to the remaining fee(i.e Rs 8000) that needs to be brought at the time of registration.The total fee mentioned in PDF includes one time payment and security/caution deposit.The contents of the mail are:

"Please IGNORE FEE DETAILS GIVEN IN PG BROCHURE OR FAQ ON THE WEBSITE.
Please follow the following procedure to calculate the DD amount to be brought during registration.

Step 1: Follow the link given below and find the amount you are supposed to pay.

http://www.iitk.ac.in/dosa/Fee_structure05_20011.pdf
Note: Please read the points given at the bottom of the page in the link.
* Students belonging to SC/ST categories are given 100% waiver on the Tuition Fee
** SC/ST student is not charged the hostel seat rent if parent's/guardian's income is less than 4, 50,000.00
$ SBRA rent is to be paid at the rate of Rs. 234.00 per month in Accounts Section
# Tuition fee waiver of Rs. 20,000/- will be available to non-sponsored M. Tech. candidate, which will be shown in offer letter.

Step 2: The DD to be brought during registration is of the amount calculated as below,

DD to be brought
=
Fee in the above mentioned link

Fee already sent as DD so far

Please bring proof of all payments made to IITK so far .

NOTE:
1. 1. THE FEE IN THE ABOVE LINK INCLUDES ONE TIME PAYMENT AND SECURITY/CAUTION DEPOSIT.
2. 2. THE FEE IN ABOVE LINK DOES NOT INCLUDE MESS DEPOSIT OF RS 3000 (MTECH/MDES/PHD/MBA) OR RS 2000 (Msc) . THIS AMOUNT IS TO BE BROUGHT IN CASH .
3. 3. MDES IS CONSIDERED MTECH FOR FEE.
4. 4. YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO BRING RS 1000 IN CASH TO OPEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT."

Please either confirm this or clear if m missing something.

Its amazing how this small piece of information is still a mystery
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...