[2011-13] GD-PI Call Getters - MBA, IIT Kanpur - Experience Sharing and Discussion

437 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group
Hi all, First of all *congratulations* to all the call-getters :: . You can get all your queries answered and share them among yourselves on this thread. We would be coming up with the details of every thing that needs to be done from...
Page 1 of 44

Hi everyone,

Please update the waitlist tracker below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&hl;=en&hl;=en&key;=tdNORNsS0zn1Ikvvt_cXWUQ&authkey;=CNvnt5AI#gid=0

It will a g8t help to all of us.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone,

Please update the waitlist tracker below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?pli=1&hl;=en&hl;=en&key;=tdNORNsS0zn1Ikvvt_cXWUQ&authkey;=CNvnt5AI#gid=0

It will a g8t help to all of us.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
YES m thru m thru yipeeeeeeeeeee:drinking: and guess wht kanpur is just 3 hours away frm my home town Will join it for sure.
Seniors one query: I was made to sign a document during document verification because few document were not present with me: 10th ms, grad certificate and work ex offer letter. Will that b a problem. Pls rpy i just cant control my emotions.....
Rank 784 gen category

Seniors plz respond
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sumitkrbit Says
congrats dude...wot was ur rank???

784 boss.. general category
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Yipeee Got selected in IIT Kanpur......
Till now two IIT Converts IIT Kanpur and VGSOM,IIT Kharagpur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted , oh have to wait for another month. @Rubal, can you please let us know last year waitlist moment ? With no waitlist number given, how much to expect from Kanpur?

What are the total number of seats and approx how many are kept on hold for it ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could anyone let me know about the fee structure, when one has to pay the first installment and when will the 2011-13 session commence?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlisted.. I wanted to use >>..but can't 😞 (Used it anyhow :P)

Hmm... Anyways even the WL sounds good after one of the worst PIs of my life!! Was grilled for 25 mins by the "Stress Panel" (D)..Walked out of the Interview room with face literally burning!!! Lol...
Might Convert.. too bad they haven't come with a WL number .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...