[2011-13] FORE School of Management GD/PI shortlist and related discussion

571 Posts  ·  167 Users
About this group
Hello puys, I am creating this thread for FORE 2011-13 GD/PI purpose. The shortlist for the same is out. :: Here: Application Status Form(FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT). Use this thread for GD/PI discussion and queries related to it. ...
Page 1 of 58

hai i am syed can u pls clear one doubt regarding MBA selection i have 81,80.4,59.60(10,12,btech) but due to some problem i completed my graduation in 5 years .....how will it effects in my mba selection in top 30 colleges pls answer it thanx in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gg_mitian Says
What are the usual college timings of classes specially on weekends?

there is no class on weekend...however sometimes few faculty are unable to finish their syllabus and give extra classes on weekend...but that's very rare...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
gg_mitian Says

Kindly direct your queries to
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fore-2011-13-final-results-out-25065009

This thread will be closed anytime. Also it become easier for us to answer if all queries are at one place, makes it easier for all to read also.

College timings
First year: Mon-Fri 9.30AM-6.30PM
Second year: Mon-Sat 9AM-9PM

And it need not be that you have lectures for the whole duration. In first year during the time specified, there will be 5 slots. Some slots will have class and some might not. So in a day you may have 1-5 lectures depending on time table. Time table again is dynamic and is prepared on weekly basis.

In second year its similar.
You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
blackwarrior Says
Thank you so much for your reply. Where can I find out more about this scholarship program of FORE?

You can speak with admission office directly by phone, mail them at admissions@fsm.ac.in or post in the FB page FORE School of Management Aspirants | Facebook where admissions team answers queries directly.
You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
In this case I guess the only way out is the scholarship from FORE. but that is given once u r in FORE i.e u have to pay the first installment and take admission. Still u have to manage for hostel fee apart from College fee. I ll suggest talk to college they might provide you any solution.

Wish u all the best.

Thank you so much for your reply. Where can I find out more about this scholarship program of FORE?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I was very happy to have converted the PGDM call, and am very happy that I managed to get through this college. However due to financial problems, there is a possibility that I would not manage to pay the fees. This is breaking my heart as I am torn between what I should do. If anyone has any suggestion for me, please do tell me what I should do. I tried asking about an educational loan from one of my friends, but was told that if I take a loan above Rs 4 lakh I will have to attach some property or house that is owned by my family as security. If this is true then it will not be possible for me. Please do guide me, I do not want to miss out this opportunity.

Thanks

In this case I guess the only way out is the scholarship from FORE. but that is given once u r in FORE i.e u have to pay the first installment and take admission. Still u have to manage for hostel fee apart from College fee. I ll suggest talk to college they might provide you any solution.

Wish u all the best.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I was very happy to have converted the PGDM call, and am very happy that I managed to get through this college. However due to financial problems, there is a possibility that I would not manage to pay the fees. This is breaking my heart as I am torn between what I should do. If anyone has any suggestion for me, please do tell me what I should do. I tried asking about an educational loan from one of my friends, but was told that if I take a loan above Rs 4 lakh I will have to attach some property or house that is owned by my family as security. If this is true then it will not be possible for me. Please do guide me, I do not want to miss out this opportunity.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi

earlier when i entered my cat id i got this message 'Pls check our website on 2nd May 2011,5 pm for the updated status'
but now it says that i am not in first waiting list and to check the website on 2nd may at 5 pm
what does that mean?

it means u are not in the first waitlist and ur status of waiting (if any)would be updated.
Also it is good coz u dont have to keep Rs. 2 lacs ready for payment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi

earlier when i entered my cat id i got this message 'Pls check our website on 2nd May 2011,5 pm for the updated status'
but now it says that i am not in first waiting list and to check the website on 2nd may at 5 pm
what does that mean?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...