[2011-12 GDPI Helpline] By NITIE Students - the Last lap to enter Dream B-Schools

Dear All, For the second year in succession, we bring to you the *PaGaLGuY Official GDPI Helpline* in collaboration with students of *NITIE Mumbai*. Helpline has the sole objective to ensure that you are empowered to crack GDPI in a better wa...
1,096 Posts  ·  177 Users
Page 1 of 109
Thanks for all the feedback and appreciation people. We have observed few areas to improve as well and we hope that after including all the feedbacks , we shall be able to make this thread more useful to aspirants next season.For a quick reference...
Read more...

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
  •  
Write a comment...
Should voters be given Right to reject candidates while voting - Analysis!OverviewThe demand that voters should have the right to reject all the candidates in a constituency is now picking up with many non-government organizations and even the Ele...
Read more...

•  
Write a comment...
This thread is very much about to close...Before it actually does it would sincerely like to thank everyone on this thread.. All the seniors and all those who were active/non-active...This thread helped me immensely right through MBA GD-PI journey...
Read more...

SPJIMR PGDM Finance Class of 2014 | CAT'11 - 99.04%le | http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/life-at-b-schools/bschool-student-profiles-t-1090/p-15377/r-3591991
  •  
Write a comment...
Should cloning of humans be allowed? - Analysis What is cloning? It refers to the development of offspring that are genetically identical to their parents. While cloning is often referred to as an unnatural process, it occurs quite often in nature...
Read more...

•  
Write a comment...
" Should Capital Punishment be banned " ?- Analysis! Capital Punishment is the legal killing punishment for a person who has been proved in a court of law to have committed. Criminals have to be punished in many different violent ways. A King of B...
Read more...

•  
Write a comment...
For puys who are joining b school : Good luck for successful 2 years in B school For puys who are going for the next season : Good luck for next seasonthey are still some puys like me who are trying to get into a good bschool this year..all the be...
Read more...

Care abt ur character not reputation cos character is who u are & reputation is what others think u are! 
  •  
Write a comment...
Sharing few links for puys who might visit this thread after its closed/for guidance http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/survival-tips-for-b-school-gd-pi-processes-25036824/1350911http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/prep-resources/36824-survival-tips-b...
Read more...

You are not rich until you own your mistakes - Linda Poindexter
  •  
Write a comment...
devilsdie Sayscan any help me in preparing answer for why mba is better than hospitality management (why mba-would b joining my father in hotel business)the thread is about to be closed and yet its business as usual here. I dont think there is any...
Read more...

MICAn 2012-14
  •  
Write a comment...

can any help me in preparing answer for why mba is better than hospitality management (why mba-would b joining my father in hotel business)

•  
Write a comment...
It's been a brilliant journey, from being a B-school aspirant to a B-school convertee. More than that, the knowledge gained here, the different people and the thought process that they brought forward, it has helped immensely. I'm sure we have all...
Read more...

MBA-Marketing, SIBM Pune, Batch of 2014
  •  
Write a comment...