[2010]Mumbai junta with GD/PI calls

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
:: :: Congrats to all those who cleared the first hurdle. Now that the result of IIFT, JMET, IRMA are out and people want to get in the mode of GD-PI preparation. I would like to know from the fellow puys which classes are they considering to ...
Page 1 of 1
Congrats to all those who cleared the first hurdle.
Now that the result of IIFT, JMET, IRMA are out and people want to get in the mode of GD-PI preparation. I would like to know from the fellow puys which classes are they considering to join, considering the fact that there are n no. of CL ,TIME & IMS centres across mumbai(incidendentally i m in Thane), apart from the private classes by:

Kamat's Academy ( Vile Parle )
Patrik DSouza ( I think its the same person who got 100 %ile ) ( Thane )
Srinivas ( Bandra )

I may seem to be in haste as the 'baap of all exams' CAT will declare the result in feb., but sonsidering the fact that gd-pi won't be shifted by much time this time around and the major-classes have already started their GD-PI classes. I want this forum to be a place where we can meet, discuss, debate,share information and experiences,ask query...
....like I have a query as i have come here recently and joinedso which centres are the best among CL considering the fact that i have options of staying in Thane(Hiranandani) or moving to borivali and Thane(E)....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.