[2010] PaGaLGuY GD-PI Connect 2010 - Find out who else will be in your GD-PI slot

50 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
Dear everyone, Is it even possible, that the Group Discussion - Personal Interview season is here and we wouldn't launch PG GD-PI Connect? :: Of course not :D. Without further ado - PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest CAT 2009, MBA web...
Page 1 of 5

the group for SIIB-IB has not been activated although the groups for SIIB-AB and SIIB-EE have been activated.
Moderators please see to it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry puys i was busy with the MBA tour. Just back in mumbai.

I Fixed this issue before going to the tour, which is arnd 2 weeks back.

Please let me know if the problem still persists.

Cheers,
Deepu.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Still doesnt open 😞 (the list of active schools opens but not my profile - i am unable top add my details). my iit-d gdpi is already over 😞 plz repair it ASAP so that its useful for my other calls MDI IMT NMIMS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Rohit,
Even I am getting the same error...I think there is some problem with the server...because its not working in any browser...

Moi gettin the same error as well...
m using firefox 3.5.8

The problem occurs when i click directly on any link pertaining to PG Connect whereas when i click on open in a new tab it works like a charm for me...

Kindly fix this, I also got this error while i was trying to update the status of my GD-PI from due to result awaited but then somehow it got updated...

PS: Can someone add NITIE to the list as well???

Dates are 12-16 Location Mumbai and time 8 AM...

PPS: Can we get a tour to PG HQ, as I will be in Mumbai for the 3rd and final time for this season and dunno when i might come next time...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Vaibhav,

Please refresh. It should work.

FORE and IIFM added to PG Connect!

Cheers,
Rohit

Hi Rohit,
Even I am getting the same error...I think there is some problem with the server...because its not working in any browser...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Vaibhav,

Please refresh. It should work.

FORE and IIFM added to PG Connect!

Cheers,
Rohit

i have tried refreshing page many times.
also i tried in IE, firefox, opera and crome. but it shows same error every time
this problem occur as and when i try to login to connect...is there some issue with my account.. do i have sufficient rights..??
Vaibhav Goel Alumni, 2011-13 Batch ex-ADCOM, K J SIMSR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors/mods,
since a month I am trying to access PG connect and it gives the error 500 internal server error. At times i can open the pages of various b schools but never my profile page where I can add my details 😞 please help

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi,
i m facing problem while opening connect.
it shows 500 internal server error as and when i try to open.:-(
i have got calls from SP Jain and imt_nagpur

Vaibhav Goel Alumni, 2011-13 Batch ex-ADCOM, K J SIMSR
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Rohit

I hv got call from MDI and SP Jain. How to add my slot to the PG Connect list??

Done! CAT scores tab will be added in couple of hours.

Done.

Do add PG Connect link in your signatures so that more people are aware of it and we can network!

Rohit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please add MDI as well ...

GD/PI Dates in attached pdf ... centres are gurgaon . bangalore , mumbai and kolkata.

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...