[2010] PaGaLGuY Coolest Avatar Contest! Nominations Open!

149 Posts  ·  58 Users
About this group
India, our beloved country. We might lack on lots of things but one thing in which we have been exceptionally skillful is scams. Right from the _chaara_ of poor animals in Bihar to the current IPL, we have been consistent enough to show the world,...
Page 1 of 15

thanku for your effort puys log :D

thread closed.

keep watching this section for further updates.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
people .........

Not that I am trying to influence the judges but just to let the fellow junta know

superstar Rajnikant has agreed to do campaigning for the "Success Through Collaboration Team" so hold on for the final round.

*************** XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ***************

Best of luck to all...

Let the coolest avatar win
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Username___Avatar_____Link to nomination post
adi14__Inspiration__ Link
spud31___Us(We)_ Link
rajaramvarun_Brain_ Link
anubhavagarwal7_Conmetric_ Link
raghav507_Bar Code_ Link
P@GALGUY_P@GALGUY_ Link
The Bmr_Success through collaboration_ Link
R.P._Common Puy_ Link
justtj_Normalized Cat_ Link
seba_caterpillar_seba_caterpillar_ Link
gauravpruthi_CAT_ Link
vivek_mba10_PG+Study Mode_ Link
fightmar_THE CROWD_ Link
jawa-ishang_Schrdinger's Cat_Link
visionIIM-ACL_Natural Spammer_ Link
RedDevilFan86_---_ Link
ramyat_CAT journey_ Link
badcreater_Mango_ Link
akshay.vannery_Bart Simpson_ Link
uglyduckling_Horse with Rider_ Link
nalinsaini_Killer Studios_ Link
dinesh.sizzle_dinesh_ Link
the_hate_the_hate_ Link
tarunceo_CEO_ Link
ashishsuneja23_HOPE_ Link
Clark Kent_Superman_ Link
computer_nerd_Gajini+MG_ Link
MBAvirus_Insane Virus_ Link
imcoming_I'm Coming_ Link
war pig_pig_ Link
shedding hope_gabbar singh_ Link
prataplata_Smiley_ Link
PearlCrystal_Fido Chaudhary_ Link
sandeshgajbhiye_3D Gladiator_ Link
paruu_paruu_ Link
snlraju_eCric_ Link
truckin_Avatar with PG_ Link
xxuu23d_Gogola_ Link
try4it_try4it_ Link
Born.Vagabond_Sardar PG Singh_ Link
im_stoned_im_stoned_ Link
harsimran_sahni_PUU PUU_ Link
neha.visionary_Calvin & Hobbes_ Link
Total 43 nominations

Final list of the nominations. May the "creativest" win!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
arey bhai bipasha aayi k nahi...

nahi sahab.. woh ab jyada paise maang rahi hai....:shock:

sorry PUYS n fellow voters n judges too.. cudnt get her to feast ur eyes...

but that doesnt mean it ll not happen at all... if i win.. u never knw...if not bipasha.. it cud b katrina....

m i trying to influence ur decision?? hell no... u hav ur brains n u ll use it...

just tried to giv u something... aap..maaybaap junta agar khush hai to mujhe aur kya chahiye....

salamat raho.. puto falo(ab jyada ho raha hai...)

AAM GUY!!!!!:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have been part of this inanity for the last year and a quarter and the journey has been one hell of a roller coaster ride with loads of fun and one much coveted convert as well.

Joining PG was one the best decisions that I made in last 2 years and it is now such an integral part of my life that even people at my office have started calling me PagalGuy
Interaction with 1000s of people, 100s of Fraandships, 10s of meets, 1 PG!!!
PG Rocks, PG Rules!!!

As said by Jean Debuffet:

For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.
This thread just proves that. Insanity has brought in so much creativity from the puys.

One man's insanity is another man's genius; here is me signing off believing someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

:)Last post in this thread :)

:) Vision thanks all contestants for making last few days fun filled :)

:) Vision thanks judges for going through all kinda pics and ppts :)

:) And thanks from the natural spammer to all those judges who are gonna vote for him :)

This post is not meant for campaigning.... just wanted to thank PG , CEC and Judges for the compliment 'spammer'.

I have enjoyed it being used for me and will keep enjoying it and keep posting. .. few say 'sophisticated spammer' , few say ' super spammer' ... but i feel am 'natural spammer' because i post whatever i feel , write from my heart without any manipulations to impress mods or fellow puys.

This was the reason why I made 'Natural Spammer' my avatar because i wanted to give judges something which was created by them only 😃 term very familiar to them 😃

Posts of natural spammer on PG have received many thanks till now and that shows the love of PG Junta for him 😃 If given a chance in finals, I will surely need the love of PG Junta in the form of votes as well 😃 And I know, they will stand by me again :)

I dont have anything to give judges ...except an assurance to keep up the insanity of my avatar and a promise to spread insanity. ( rest things will be disclosed later )

All the best judges for the hard time you are gonna have while selecting 10 coolest err craziest avatars :thumbsup:

Till then ... tata , good bye , saaio naara .... bas kabhi alvida mat kehna !!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Nominations kilose hui gava bandhuoon

Ab bas campaign karo....

5 baje eeh thread band kiya jayega

Cheers,
Sabka Maalik Ek team ki Up-kaptaan :biggrin:
My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey...... Almost everyone has used a SMILEY in their post...........

SO VOTE FOR SMILEY........

We all love it, we all appreciate it, and it a symbol of GOOD HOPE......

WITH A TWIST....... AND IN A GOOD WAY........

GO SMILEY GO........

SMILEY TUM AAGE BADHO, HUM TUMHARE SAATH HAI.......

SABSE AACHA ICON KAUN? SMILEY!!!!!! SMILEY!!!!!

SMILEY HAMARA NETA HAI, SABKO KHUSHIYA DETA HAI.

KAHI NAHI HOGA ATYACHAR, SMILEY KI HOGI JAI JAI KAR!!!!!!!!!

VOTE FOR SMILEY........

VOTE FOR SMILEY........

VOTE FOR SMILEY........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last but not the least, I nominate my Avatar for the Contest:

Myself: You know PG, it's been almost a year since we are together. I remember when I came first to you, I was still not sure what to expect out of you. I was low on confidence. But slowly with time, things started going totally on different tangent. You provided solutions to my questions. You gave me amazing friends. You made me take initiative to do things that I always thought were only for oldies. Precisely, you made me come out of my nutshell. Since then, you have been my best support till now. I cherish our friendship a lot. Thanks for being with me always and walking behind me like above. :grin:

PG: Awwwww visionaire, you too are a strong girl. You got take that one small step that looks BIG before every new thing. and i'm glad you did that. I'm there to take care of you. Just Strive ahead. and yeah thanks to you too, for sparing your time and helping me. :thumbsup:

As this conversation depicts, my avatar symbolizes the friendship between PG and me and that is very important to me. :grin: :grin:

Thank you Judges for your time.
:cheers:
Neha

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please don't forget my avatar! Don't forget to vote!
:)

Cheers,
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...