[2010] MAT May Results Out!!

196 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
*This thread contains all FAQ's and Discussions relating to MAT-MAY 2010. [image] **Links that are inactive in above Screenshot:-** *Select Branches of Bank of Baroda(click here) Select AIMA Study Centre(click here) List of Partici...
Page 1 of 20

For further queries relating to MAT, please continue here:- http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mat-september-2010-results-out-25055557/2184920

All the Best,

Thread Closed

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

@MODS I guess its time we can close this thread.

Most of the puys ask queries on Good MAT college thread. And this thread has been dormant from long now.

HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
OOPS.... u might recieve MAY one abhi jada time kaha hua hai result aaye :-P and CAT toh kisi ko bhi nahi bheja we were suppose to take out the print out of it and use that (if required :-P lol )

@priti ..

MAY MAT to diya hi nai ...
What comes easy, won't last. What lasts, won't come easy.

OOPS.... u might recieve MAY one abhi jada time kaha hua hai result aaye :-P and CAT toh kisi ko bhi nahi bheja we were suppose to take out the print out of it and use that (if required :-P lol )

I don't think its of any use now take a print out if u want...i have already taken admission and u r going to drop this year so chill marte hain

same here ... didn't received both of them .... not even CAT ...

AIMA .... what are u upto ????
cutie.pie Says
I have recieved MAY score card but have'nt recieved of FEB 's score card till now Filled enquiry/feedback form on aima site but as expected no use. Any solution puys??

They send u de score card ... which have more marks over the other ...
cutie.pie Says
I have recieved MAY score card but have'nt recieved of FEB 's score card till now Filled enquiry/feedback form on aima site but as expected no use. Any solution puys??

same here ... didn't received both of them .... not even CAT ...

AIMA .... what are u upto ????

the one i mentioned is in bangalore... (i didn't know that there are so many)...
anyway i had called them up,they said that admissions through MAT are over, but they will be conducting admissions through PGCET but which are not open for non-Karnataka students...

ok, actually the brand birla is so associated with education, they started with bits pilani, move on to bit mesra,one is in noida, and there would be atleast ten more, so if you have other options look for them or wait a year if you can because the colleges like amity, alliance (though expensive) are better than the college you mentioned about
abhi040386 Says
which one are you talking about, there are many of them, it would be better if you mention the name of the place as well

the one i mentioned is in bangalore... (i didn't know that there are so many)...
anyway i had called them up,they said that admissions through MAT are over, but they will be conducting admissions through PGCET but which are not open for non-Karnataka students...
@mba-00007 --->

Colleges in delhi ncr and b'lore are-

Amity Business school, Noida (high fees otherwise good)
Fortune Institute of international business, Delhi (decent one :))
Jaipuria institue of management Noida (decent) (rohini is over)
EMPI business school Delhi ( ROI is poor)
MS Ramaiah institue of management, B'lore (decent)
New delhi institute of management (NDIM) Delhi
NIILM Centre for management studies Delhi ( shifting this year to Gr. noida) (Good)