[2010] IRMA PRM final list and waiting list

804 Posts  ·  112 Users
About this group
:: Puys congrats those who are in final list!!!! Me in waiting list but I always feel as born to be Irman and desperately waiting for 7 May....!! lets know how many have been called in and how many are in waiting list..... once again...
Page 1 of 81

wrong post

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IRMA was a wonderful wonderful experience..never wnted to come back from there :(...will always cherish the time spent at IRMA irrespective of whether I finally convert or not..and yes the seniors were exceptionally nice and helpful :).here are some bits from my gd and gt experiences-

GD-our topic was- 'corruption and nepotism are inherent in today's socio-economic system and all efforts to control corruption are futile'..in our gd there were 5 girls and 5 boys..d duration of the gd was 20 mins and we were given 10 mins to think(writing pad and a pencil provided)..it was very well coordinated..when almost everybody had spoken once except one girl,one of the panelists asked us to let her speak and thus it was made sure that everyone got a chance..and in d end v were asked to summarize.

GT- Topic-pollution controlling measures..10 mins to think it over and prioritize the points..someone tried to strt bt the panelist askd us to one by one give our first preference..in the order in which v were sitting...then v were askd to argue and convince each other abt our frst preference...and same was for d 2nd prefernce..beyond that v cudnt discuss as our 20 mins got ovr...and our grp managed to reach a consensus only on first and second preferences

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

you will get it , couriered to your place

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi
i backed out of the prog on 7th before registration ( at anand only)
but i hvae not recieved my balance amount yet
i have written a mail to janak sir but no reply yet
can someone pls help.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks all fellow puys..do share your experience at IRMA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks bhai..for all the help...

I have got my refund and as i applied for the refund before 28th May so i have got back the whole amount minus 1k...

And as Amit Bhai said...be assured Irma will refund ...i was assured and they did...

With this my tryst with IRMA ends and thanks for all the guidance and help amit bhai,rupkr,sud singh,vineet bhai and evryone else...i had a gr8 awakening wen i visited the splendid campus of Irma and i will miss it ...

Thanks again to all the fellow puys and prospective irmans...amresh and sharath to keep this thread filled up with ur queries and discussions...and yeah i remember the 1day we spend at Irma campus...gud luck to all of u and sparkle in lyf...

IRMA will refund the total amount for the candidates who have a[pplied for withdrawal before 28th of may, after that a nominal amount like Rs. 5000 may be deducted.

If u haven't got any reply just forward the mail again as a reminder to Janak sir. The refund is done via drafts in the respective candidates name.
I met with Janak si on 14th may and by hat time 3 ppl have already been refunded.
SO wait your drafts will reach you as soon as they are processed.

ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear Candidate,

Before the last date of registration, already sufficient candidates had registered for the PRM 2010-2012 programme. Hence, we are not in a position to activate the wait list for PRM 2010-2012.

Thank you very much for your interest in IRMA's Postgraduate Programme and enthusiasm you have shown during the group discussion and personal interview.

We wish you a bright and successful career.

Warm Regards,

Yours sincerely,

Janak R. Brahmbhatt
Deputy Manager (PFA)
Institute of Rural Management Anand

hard luck waitlisted guys!!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear Candidate,

Before the last date of registration, already sufficient candidates had registered for the PRM 2010-2012 programme. Hence, we are not in a position to activate the wait list for PRM 2010-2012.

Thank you very much for your interest in IRMA's Postgraduate Programme and enthusiasm you have shown during the group discussion and personal interview.

We wish you a bright and successful career.

Warm Regards,

Yours sincerely,

Janak R. Brahmbhatt
Deputy Manager (PFA)
Institute of Rural Management Anand

hard luck waitlisted guys!!!!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i called at irma . they told that this year they are not going to clear any waitlist

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i have send janak sir a mail on 15th May about my cancellation but i cudnt get any confirmation about the same....so i called him to re-confirm about my status and he said that he hasnt been able to see his e-mails.
Then he said to me to send him a hard copy of my withdrawal application.
Through the speed post tracking it shows that my letter has been delivered last Friday...so seniors plz tell me what to do....sud i call janak sir again or sud i call Pramod sir or sud i wait for 2-3 days for their response...

i am getting scared...that will i get my amount back or not...and if yes then by which time??

IRMA will refund the total amount for the candidates who have a[pplied for withdrawal before 28th of may, after that a nominal amount like Rs. 5000 may be deducted.

If u haven't got any reply just forward the mail again as a reminder to Janak sir. The refund is done via drafts in the respective candidates name.
I met with Janak si on 14th may and by hat time 3 ppl have already been refunded.
SO wait your drafts will reach you as soon as they are processed.

ATB
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...