2010 GMAT Study group Kolkata

3 Posts  ·  8 Users
About this group
*Hi* *I am taking GMAT early 2010, Any one in Kolkata to Join the group.......* *Regards,* *Khushnud* *k2engineer@rediffmail.com*
Page 1 of 1

Hi,

I have a humble request, ple don't make individual threads according to months Jan/may/april 2010.
There is a thread which exists for jan2010. i have asked the moderator to rename the thread to prep gmat 2010. now ple post in that thread irrelevant to which month you'll be writing Gmat. Cause threads for particular months goes unnoticed.

So ple continue on the following thread:
(aiming for GMAT JAN 2010)http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-a...an-2010-a.html (aiming for GMAT JAN 2010)
it doesn't matter you'll give gmat in jan or may cause the prep is same. i know only the period gets different. but still you can discuss under one roof and learn from other people even if they'l write gmat in some other month.

Hope you understand and don't take it personally.
It's only the forum becomes a place to spam and also threads for individual query is not appreciated here.
in anycase, the prep threads for PS,DS,CR,RC, Sc already exits.

Regards,
Neha

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi
I am taking GMAT early 2010, Any one in Kolkata to Join the group.......
Regards,
Khushnud

ple edit your post and remove your email id. it's against forum rules to post your phone no./email id.
Hi

I am taking GMAT early 2010, Any one in Kolkata to Join the group.......

Regards,
Khushnud
k2engineer@rediffmail.com