[2010-2012] XIMB Final Admits [PGDM PGDM-RM]

1,823 Posts  ·  229 Users
About this group
Inviting Discussions from all Admit Call Getters for XIM, Bhubaneswar 2010-2012 for PGDM and PGDM-RM. Waitlisters welcome too. Congratulations Everyone ! :: PS: this year's XIMB threads. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-f...
Page 1 of 183

XIMB Admissions are Closed Now.

MODS Please close this thread.
Thank you everyone for being a part of this... glad to have met a most of you in the batch too !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...I have finally moved up by 1 place to waitlist no. 1....many congratulations to prabhat...

Can someone pls give an update on the chances nw....is there anyone planning to withdraw fr IIMs?? Would be really gr8 if someone can give some info regarding this.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Prateek Jindal Says
hey guys... any updates..?? any chance of someone pulling out..?? Seems like this is almost over nw....Admissions office has said they will wait till 30th June and then close all admissions thereafter...

Hi..can someone pls give an update on the chances for waitlisters.. Since the classes have started there's been no activity on this forum.
It's hard for me to believe that not a single seat has got vacant in the last 12 days.. :(.. I would really appreciate if someone studying there can comment on the chances fr waitlisters..
Thanks in advance
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi firends,i am from orissa,so can anyone pls tell me what is the cutoff percentile for people from orissa this year.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys... any updates..?? any chance of someone pulling out..?? Seems like this is almost over nw....Admissions office has said they will wait till 30th June and then close all admissions thereafter...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys...just noticed that the pdgm batch has 182 final admits and this thread has also completed 182 posts....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

send a mail yesterday asking about the status

got a reply : The deposit will be refunded in the form of a DD in your favour.

so i think they have closed the admissions now

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

called up the admissions office and they told that the admissions were closed and the money will be refunded by next week...and if there are any cancellations then they wud let us know

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi guys,

any updates today? i am out of station and was not able to talk to the admin office all week...would really appreciate if anyone can tell me about what happened over this week....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I had sent my withdrawal email on Jun 12. I have not received refund yet. What is happening!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...