[2010-2012] VGSoM final results out

646 Posts  ·  136 Users
About this group
Please Check here for your final result VGSOM Final Result 2010 Second list will be put up on 17th May, 2010. Thanks
Page 1 of 65

can anybody tell me procedure to withdraw..

Thanks,
Regards,
Kapil dawra
Sjmsom 2010-2012

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
tarantino Says
big congratulations kapil!!! Patience and hard work always pays in the longer run. All the best for future.

thanks for ur wishes dude and i reciprocate same for yew..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys.. there is so much naxalite problem these days.. they are screwing up trains and all.. what happnes if one reports a day or two late due to unavoidable reasons??? do they cancel the admission?

Mayank Goel JBIMS (2010-12)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kapil.dawra Says
hey frnds just got a good news dat i converted IIT MUMBAI (sjmsom). it was great journey wid u all.. thanks seniors for support nd help given us ..

Big Congratulations Kapil!!! Patience and hard work always pays in the longer run. All the best for future.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi kapil what was your waitlist no in Sjmsom ?????
and how much has it moved for general in som

Hey dude at startin m waitlist no. Was gen-106 nd after 5th waitlist it was 12 ... Dey told us dat its a last waitlist movement nd after dat der will b no movement but 2day i rcvd a mail dat i got converted ova dere Nd wen i checkd on website da sixth waitlist was declared,,,,

now i have to withdraw fees from roorkee nd kharagpur Coz i was planning 2 withdraw fees frm roorkee once ma kharagpur fees is deposited nd yesterday i deposit ma fees personally ova dere nd 2day sjmsom Result came :)

Regards,
Kapil dawra
Sjmsom 2010-2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
kapil.dawra Says
hey frnds just got a good news dat i converted IIT MUMBAI (sjmsom). it was great journey wid u all.. thanks seniors for support nd help given us ..

Hi kapil what was your waitlist no in Sjmsom ?????
and how much has it moved for general in som
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors, can you please take some time and let us know, whether our drafts have reached or not.Case in point, mine. I called up the Assistant Registrar Office today, and came to know that my draft has not yet reached. Though the less than helpful Speed-post Helpline lady says they have delivered it at Kharagpur. I am a little worried since, the last date was 7th July and 5:00 PM. Also it was mentioned that they will not entertain any postal delays. Please advice.

My details:
Name: Harsh Vyas
JMET ID: 217020
Draft No. : 001326
Bank: ICICI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
do u have a hard or soft copy of the goal.......
if its a soft copy ,please do share it with us

hi arun,
the soft copy of the goal is available in the group forum....u can find it in the uploaded file section...
hope that helps...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
HI guys,

I got GOAL but couldnt find pepsi to apple... please let me know if you have the soft copy of it........

do u have a hard or soft copy of the goal.......
if its a soft copy ,please do share it with us
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...