[2010-2012] TISS final results out

277 Posts  ·  69 Users
About this group
TISS results are out Result of Admission test held on December 13, 2009 post the results.... i am thru course: hr & lm written: 43.856/70 gd: 24/30 pi: 60/70 *score 127.856/170*
Page 1 of 28

hello people,

congrats to all who have joined TISS.

please share your experiences with us here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-tiss-straight-from-our-hearts-25034813

best of luck to all.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called up TISS admissions office and have been told that admissions for HRM&LR; course has closed as all students have taken up admission. So i'm afraid this is where the road ends (except maybe for some miracle). But i must say the waitlist movement is way below last year standards. 2 as against 8 for gen and none as against 1 for obc. Terribly disappointing but then that's the way it turned out. Accept it and move on.
All the best for your future endeavours folks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

called up tiss just now...they said that no one has withdrawn their admission in hrm&lr.i; m waitlisted at 5 in the gn category and i c no chances of clearing it...feeling a bit dejected!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

No idea ... nothing up on the website....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everyone!!!
Wasn't d waitlist supposed to be updated on 25th May? Does anyone have any idea about it?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
aman_06 Says
hi buddies...

Hi aman... :)
This is called a 'spam' by the wiser souls..

The thread's purpose is to discuss things for junta's benefit. So if you hv any query or answer to any query you can always put it here .

Welcome to PG.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

called up tiss.. they say that the next waitlist update will be on the 25th.. keep praying till then i guess

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Waitlist will keep moving till college starts.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@seniors
in the previous years did the waitlist move more than once or the entire waitlist movement of 8 happened in the first waitlist movement itself?? what about yrs before that??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can seniors please tell when is the waitlist likely to be updated next? And when will the updating of waitlist stop?

Though i frankly believe its all over for me. This is where the road ends. I'll have to get my act together for the final sem exams now and preparin for TISS for the next year after that. But i'm really determined that i will be at TISS. Doesnt matter at all even if it's for the 2011-2013 session.

This is where it ends. Or is it this, where it all starts?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...