[2010-2012] SPJIMR Final results out

1,158 Posts  ·  187 Users
About this group
SPJIMR - SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai Final results out..Congrats to all the people who converted :thumbsup:
Page 1 of 116

u have talked to the most highest authority and u know the result.... what will we get by writing to them...
i had hope till y'day that if we talk to the most highest authority we might get a +ve response but not any more after seeing u r post.
hmm... the best thing we can do is forget abt that 95 k ...can't think of much better option..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ resurgent,
am thinkin..we can at least write to them..
do u know anyone else who's wid us?
we can do sumthing..
i mean dis type of reply is totally unjustified !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have with drawn on may 26th and 95 is deducted from my refund too...

i have called them and spoke to one sir and he said my authority told him to do the same and he is helpless.. so called the other sir who is superior to the first one and i got the same response as u...

i.e. did we force u to join?did we ask u to pay fees?all other things are secondary(i.e. online course this yr which can be used by next w/l guy, i have got offer on may 13 -deadline was may 17 - came to know that 95 k will be deducted on may 18 through hard copy) and we have lost 18 L coz of ppl like u ..so don't ask fr that 95k... and so on...

got shocked by the way he spoke to me as if i had committed a greatest mistake in India....

SPJ is a dream college to thousands of ppl and given a chance any one would like to join it...those two vacant seats can be filled in no time..... i still remember how desperate was I to get my w/l cleared initially...

sorry to post it here... as it may hurt my spj frnds...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ resurgent,
I have withdrawn on 3rd june..
They deducted my 95000 ! tooo much..dat too, wen lectures werent started..we had not even joind college..
dey know dat other college shortlists will come late dis year due to delay in admision process..
so, dey state dat if u cancel after 18 may, 95000 will be deducted..
n why the hike in deducted amount dis year? 95000 ! from 35000 last year..
tactics to earn money..
no other college in india cuts soo much..it's juz too much..
earlier, a prof told me dat if the seat gets filled, i'll get full refund..
den ,wen sumbody took my seat, they said refund will be by procedure..
i also went up to spj n talked to "d highest authority in spjimr"(u can guess the post)..he spoke very rudely 2 me..when i was very kind to him..
it was really disappointing, guys..dint expect such a tak from "d highest authority in spjimr"..
he says, "why did u pay d fees ? did we force u? we in spj have a policy of not fillin up the vacated seats.." "many people r waitin to take admision here..dis is one of d best institutes..wen u vacate seat, ur seat is wasted..we lose 9 lakh fees.."

den, why is the waitlist for??!

wen i told him dat a prof told me 2 days bak dat if the seat gets filled, we wont deduct money,he said' "how did u believe him? anybody will say anythin.."
wen i said "sir, i came here bcoz while cancelling my admision, one prof had told me bout the refund..vacant seat getin fild up n all.."
n he said "den,why dont u go n talk to him? why r u talkin 2 me?" wen i was waitin for the prof from 2-5 pm..n den decided to meet the director as d prof dint turn up..to hear dis??!

i said dat the seat vacated by me was filld up immediately..the same day..as i saw on pagalguy..n he said, "no, how do u know dat it was ur seat"..

dat day, i was really glad dat i decided to leave spjimr..
dey dont even maintain their word..
seems like dey want to make money by admision cancellation..
n dey tak bout values n all..tooo bad..playing with us..
also, if dey dont take freshers in operations and IM, why do they allow freshers to fill d form?
Tactics to earn money..soo disappointin..

did anyone else withdraw admision??
If yes, plz inform me the date and the amount deducted..
together, we can tak 2 dem..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did any one got the refund amount - who have with drawn after may 17th ..if so.. what is the amount?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Archit007 Says
Finally got the confirmation mail for IM..

so hw u gonna go abt PFC ??
my case is approximately same..there's a lot to read n understand..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Finally got the confirmation mail for IM..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey when are people planning to report on 16th evening or before

also how much pfc stuff puys hav completed me just started wonder when will i finish that

Hi Roshan

Are you on the google groups?
Join in spjain2010-12

You should be able to find all the answers to your queries here.
A lot of people are reporting on 16th evening or even 15th. You can come to the college by 15th or 16th or even 17th.

About PFC, few have completed it. Rest, including me, are on our way.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey when are people planning to report on 16th evening or before

also how much pfc stuff puys hav completed me just started wonder when will i finish that

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
arjunm Says
@2010-2012 students:its gr8 to see movement in the OPS list.what about the marketing list?is anyone planning to withdraw from the marketing program?with just 9 days to go, what are the chances?

IIM C / I / K etc. are yet to declare their subsequent waitlists. There is always a chance in it for you. So keep your fingers crossed till the course begins.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...